Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
6,955 Posts
Looks good but what exactly has been redone? The lip?

What else is done to the car? I see a cage in it too. I know many of the Japanese Supras come over here with the extras when you buy it.

Duane

·
Registered
4,951 Posts
Looks good but what exactly has been redone? The lip?

What else is done to the car? I see a cage in it too. I know many of the Japanese Supras come over here with the extras when you buy it.

Duane
The whole Ridox Kit... New Front bumper, Side Skirt, and Rear diffuser..

Looks good !!

·
Im A Fuking Ninja!!!
4,584 Posts
Does Shine make a replica of the doluck side skirts, and are they in production?
that side skirt is the DoLuck Type 2 style, and the one that shine makes.

To the OP, very nice car, congrats.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Thanks guys
The car is a '94 JDM TT RZ (auto but hopefully not for much longer). Car has minor bolt on and bits like Aragosta coils, cusco (safety 21) cage, minor brake upgrades (pads and stainless lines), trans and oil coolers and boosted at about 13 psi right now. Nothing crazy, still very streetable.

The Shine pieces are the do-luck rep sides, ridox rep front and top secret rep rear diffuser. Ken's product fit great with little work needed. Overall I am very pleased.

·
Hardtop Crew
6,400 Posts
i think with a trd wing " i know overplayed" and some bigger wheels and a fmic would make this supra gleem

·
Registered
31 Posts
hey man i purchased the same rear diffuser from shine auto.... and im having problems mounting the diffuser with the brackets they gave me. they gave me 4 and im not sure exactly where they go. do you think you can send me pics of where you mounted them.thanks!!!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hey man i purchased the same rear diffuser from shine auto.... and im having problems mounting the diffuser with the brackets they gave me. they gave me 4 and im not sure exactly where they go. do you think you can send me pics of where you mounted them.thanks!!!

They also did not work well for me. I had them bent and modified to bolt up to a secure location. Ill try to get some pics.
My body guy may have never used these at all though and just had his own brackets.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
wondering why on the sign up there.. the first Toyota logo is different than regular?

·
Registered
31 Posts
They also did not work well for me. I had them bent and modified to bolt up to a secure location. Ill try to get some pics.
My body guy may have never used these at all though and just had his own brackets.
ok thanks yea and help would be greatly appreciated thanks!!!!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts