Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am very interestred in this lip but just want to get a shipping quote to 17201 business address. Thanks in advance for any help.

Sincerely,
John Staats

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Please let me know what you find out.

Staats

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

I am assuming you guys will be at Texax TX2K9? Maybe you can guys can deliever it and a friend can pick it up for me?

Staats

·
Registered
10,090 Posts
I am assuming you guys will be at Texax TX2K9? Maybe you can guys can deliever it and a friend can pick it up for me?

Staats

That will be no problem. We will need payment (via CC will be fine) in advance so we can take an extra one for you down there.

Thanks,

Dusty

·
JetFire
5,293 Posts
Are you folks able to bring a Seibon TS2 CF hood for a mkiv to tx2k9 also if I prepay?

JStaats: Sorry for the hijack. :rockon:

·
Registered
10,090 Posts
Are you folks able to bring a Seibon TS2 CF hood for a mkiv to tx2k9 also if I prepay?

JStaats: Sorry for the hijack. :rockon:

Sorry but no. We are out of TS2 Seibon hoods right now. I have more coming in stock in a few weeks.

Any other item I have no problem bringing if we have it.

Thanks,

Dusty

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dusty,

I did get a hold of Ben that is able to pick it up. Could you bring it with you to the dyno or drag strip where they will have their trailer? I am assuming that you have them in stock right now?

Staats

·
Registered
10,090 Posts
Dusty,

I did get a hold of Ben that is able to pick it up. Could you bring it with you to the dyno or drag strip where they will have their trailer? I am assuming that you have them in stock right now?

Staats

The M.D. front lips are in stock at M.D. in California. They are in stock at the MVP warehouse. Shipping large body pieces like this is expensive for you and me both. So if I ship them to MVP first, my cost (i.e. everyone's cost) goes up on each lip. Thus I leave them sitting at the factory, I pay them for it so they aren't out any money, then I ship them to my customers individually from there.

So unfortunately I can not bring an M.D. lip to Tx2k9 to give to anyone, I'm sorry.

Thanks,

Dusty

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That will be no problem. We will need payment (via CC will be fine) in advance so we can take an extra one for you down there.

Thanks,

Dusty

Dusty,

I understand but on 3-3-09 this was no problem and a couple of days later its a no go. Did something happen or???

Staats

·
Registered
10,090 Posts
Dusty,

I understand but on 3-3-09 this was no problem and a couple of days later its a no go. Did something happen or???

Staats

Long story as short as I can:
Originally, M.D. was going to ship us our last order of 10. Due to delays on their end, they wound up not shipping us this time, and we have agreed to ship directly from M.D. to our customers. As of 3-3, we were not aware of this issue. My apology for what turned out to be the wrong information.

Thanks,

Dusty

1 - 20 of 20 Posts