Supra Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
Store or website? If it's a local boutique thing, and you're down for buying one for me and shipping, I'm down for covering the hassle and stuff.

·
...pop the hood!
1,172 Posts
cool...would buy

Reactions: kyleammo

·
Registered
164 Posts
lol i would like one also. I don't think he is going to respond because all of SF is going to ordering it.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Store or website? If it's a local boutique thing, and you're down for buying one for me and shipping, I'm down for covering the hassle and stuff.
Apologizes for the late response. I purchased it at a store named Pharmacy Boardshop in the mall. Website PharmacyBoardshop.com. Name of the item supra black tee on the sales receipt. 1 of the coolest things I brought on vacation lol. Stuff like this you don't see in Guam.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lol i would like one also. I don't think he is going to respond because all of SF is going to ordering it.
LOL. That's fine. When I brought mines there was only 2 left. Even though its a 2XL I still purchased it. I'll grow into it. Like I mentioned earlier I apologize for not getting back in time. Just got back from vacation and been looking at shipping companies to ship my car from Guam back to the US so I can make some more power, enjoy it, and meet new members and visit more car shows.

·
Registered
830 Posts
That drag strip and little kart track still open down there? I remember a red NSX on the island that was kinda riced out.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That drag strip and little kart track still open down there? I remember a red NSX on the island that was kinda riced out.
Yup its still there up in Yigo. Guam international race way and the kart track. Only saw 1 red NSX here so far. Seen the new NSX on the island. Mostly mini trucks on the raceway. Some guy purchased this tacoma with a K24 in it that was famous on youtube and brings it to the tracks. As far as supra's go seen like 2 mk3's and a couple mk4's but 1 is a show car from a company called proline, 1 red run from an ex navy driver he sold it for 45k, one from an air force person (they say on the island), then an auto from an older gentlemen, then the guy who worked on my car smh his friend has a targa top and he has a 93 single turbo which he was trying to sell for 60k, and then mines. Really small community and people always asking if I'm selling it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts