Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
911 Turbo Now
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off id like to thank all the people who gave me to push to finally take the jump and go turbo.:wavey:

But onto my experience with Fsmoto:
I talked to josh on the phone for about a week before i was able to bring my car up, and was extremely hospitable, and flexible with the times which i could drop my car off including some one coming in on a Saturday to make it easy to drop the car off.
Once i dropped the car off, i was greeted by the guys at the shop and then was able to get a tour of the shop and shot the bull for alittle with the guys.
I received my car very quickly and the work was second to none, i was very pleased and the price was right on with the original quote i was given. On my ride home (about 2 hours ) josh gave me a call to see if i put the smack down on my buddies STi who gave me a ride up(which i did :agreed: ) and to make sure the car was running to my expectations. Overall great experience will be back when its time to turn up that boost.

Cliffs
Fsmoto = honest, hard working cool down to earth shop.

·
Registered
824 Posts
From what I hear, from alot of people we finally have a supra guy (Josh) at first state. Who doesn't rip you off. Tells you the truth and does great work.

I also just me Josh a couple of weeks ago, And I'm happy to say he is a great guy, and knows alot about supras and lexus sc's.

It's great that scum bag shit heads like (HUBBIE FUE) are gone. And we finally have a good shop for supra guys in the north east.

·
11,221 Posts
Yea the guys there are very cool. Their turnaround time is also very quick. I'm sure they want to get their customers out as soon as possible too, without rushing the job or sacrificing quality.

·
Banned
566 Posts
Yea the guys there are very cool. Their turnaround time is also very quick. I'm sure they want to get their customers out as soon as possible too, without rushing the job or sacrificing quality.

Thanks Mike! Having cars sitting and collecting dust doesnt exactly make money and grow the business, nor does does doing rush work, so we do our best to find the medium.

From what I hear, from alot of people we finally have a supra guy (Josh) at first state. Who doesn't rip you off. Tells you the truth and does great work.

I also just me Josh a couple of weeks ago, And I'm happy to say he is a great guy, and knows alot about supras and lexus sc's.

It's great that scum bag shit heads like (HUBBIE FUE) are gone. And we finally have a good shop for supra guys in the north east.
Dam, that guy Hubie has pissed off just about every NE supra owner eh? We have actual ETHICS, and treat all of our customers like royalty, even the ones who show up in rusted out 88 crx's :( Im glad I/WE made a good impression on you, and will be around should you need a hand with anything.

First off id like to thank all the people who gave me to push to finally take the jump and go turbo.:wavey:

But onto my experience with Fsmoto:
I talked to josh on the phone for about a week before i was able to bring my car up, and was extremely hospitable, and flexible with the times which i could drop my car off including some one coming in on a Saturday to make it easy to drop the car off.
Once i dropped the car off, i was greeted by the guys at the shop and then was able to get a tour of the shop and shot the bull for alittle with the guys.
I received my car very quickly and the work was second to none, i was very pleased and the price was right on with the original quote i was given. On my ride home (about 2 hours ) josh gave me a call to see if i put the smack down on my buddies STi who gave me a ride up(which i did :agreed: ) and to make sure the car was running to my expectations. Overall great experience will be back when its time to turn up that boost.

Cliffs
Fsmoto = honest, hard working cool down to earth shop.

Thanks DAN!!! Your job was fairly routine, you did all the hard work already! But, it did take a little finesse and im glad you got to dog that STI all the way home off the spring :) Im sure you have an easy high 12 second car, even on that little 6psi. I always call my customers on their way home, especially those who have a long drive. Its customer service and peace of mind, I want you to know we actually CARE if you have any issues or not, and in turn it makes me sleep like a baby at night knowing all my boys are still out there doin the work! Looking forward to cranking that knob for you, im gonna pm you on some injector selections and pricing this evening.

Thanks again guys, id be proud for us to be known as a "North East Supra Shop".

:love: ,
Josh

·
Premium Member
4,769 Posts
yea.. josh calls his customers on the way home after the drive.. me especially.. i think he just likes to hear my sessy voice

·
JetFire
5,396 Posts
FSM FTMFW............when are you throwing a meet Josh I got to come check out the shop and the SC of course.

·
Edge On The GE-T Epidemic
575 Posts
I recently met Josh aswell and after talking to him on the phone for a few hours about my NAT project I knew he was the guy to go to if I wanted my car completed to my high standards. I met Josh and Dan at the PA convetion center Hin show and confirmed the quality of there work on there sc which was nothing short of perfect. They both are awsome guys to talk to and now some awsome friends . I have built my project car completely on my own in the garage. It has NEVER seen a shop and I never paid for anyones labor. There shop is the only one where I consider the car as safe as my own garage. They are the only guys who's attention to detail exceeds my own. They consider there customers higher than any one I have dealt since I was at 220bhp so many years ago. I look forward doing buisness with these guys in the future and thanks for getting me off the ground with the project Cheers! JOSH & DAN + FSM Crew

·
Banned
566 Posts
I recently met Josh aswell and after talking to him on the phone for a few hours about my NAT project I knew he was the guy to go to if I wanted my car completed to my high standards. I met Josh and Dan at the PA convetion center Hin show and confirmed the quality of there work on there sc which was nothing short of perfect. They both are awsome guys to talk to and now some awsome friends . I have built my project car completely on my own in the garage. It has NEVER seen a shop and I never paid for anyones labor. There shop is the only one where I consider the car as safe as my own garage. They are the only guys who's attention to detail exceeds my own. They consider there customers higher than any one I have dealt since I was at 220bhp so many years ago. I look forward doing buisness with these guys in the future and thanks for getting me off the ground with the project Cheers! JOSH & DAN + FSM Crew
Dude, I cant wait to wrench on the supra for you. I know how meticulous you are, especially considering your line or work, and cant wait to EXCEED your expectations. Gaining the trust of someone who strictly does their own work is a great feeling, and you wont regret it. I try to make sure every NA-T customer gets a ride in the Lex, and you my friend, are no exception :)

FSM FTMFW............when are you throwing a meet Josh I got to come check out the shop and the SC of course.
Im trying to figure it out right now Sher, what do you think? I was thinking at this point, maybe september, so it cools off a bit.

yea.. josh calls his customers on the way home after the drive.. me especially.. i think he just likes to hear my sessy voice

Heheh, I gots to make sure you are all good mang! Hurry up and sell that civic so we can handle yo business :)

·
Now...Whitesupra94
3,284 Posts
I'm probably going to be calling you today or monday, I definately want to talk some details with you.

I'm not sure if you have hours over the weekend...your site is down right now

·
Registered
538 Posts
Hey Josh sup, im sending back the intake manifold i want that flange added for the IACV

yeah i agree Josh and his guys are cool people.

·
Banned
566 Posts
Hey Josh sup, im sending back the intake manifold i want that flange added for the IACV

yeah i agree Josh and his guys are cool people.
No problem bud, I dont use one, but I also wouldnt mind using one either! Thanks!

I'm probably going to be calling you today or monday, I definately want to talk some details with you.

I'm not sure if you have hours over the weekend...your site is down right now
I dont know if we have spoken yet, alot of members have been calling lately :) If not, give me a shout and set up a time to come down, we are 15 minutes south of center city right off 95!

Josh

·
Now...Whitesupra94
3,284 Posts
No problem bud, I dont use one, but I also wouldnt mind using one either! Thanks!

I dont know if we have spoken yet, alot of members have been calling lately :) If not, give me a shout and set up a time to come down, we are 15 minutes south of center city right off 95!

Josh
Hey Josh,

No, we havn't spoken yet. I found a TT local that I may decide to buy before the week is over. If I pass it up, its back to the NA-t project. If that happens, you'll definately hear from me.

-Bob

·
Banned
566 Posts
Bob,

Call me either way! We are familiar with both platforms, and are true enthusiasts. IF for nothing else, youll make a couple of good friends and get to see some feature cars we have milling around! Good luck with the search, if its still on!

Josh

·
Now...Whitesupra94
3,284 Posts
Josh,

Ill give you guys a call I do have something I want to talk to you about.

Your site is down again though, so I can't get your phone number.

can anyone post up their phone number and address?

Thanks in advance

1 - 20 of 22 Posts