Supra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· DJ/Producer
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
shop for electric cutout for my exhaust

I want to do an electric cutout for my exhaust. Anyone know a good shop that does them in the north jersey area?

· Registered
11,198 Posts
we have a great shop near me, ill make you a deal, ill come pick up your supra and ill get it done and bring it right back.......i promise !!! lol, really a shame tho that you are so far from me but let us know how it works out for you, im interested in one of these myself. good luck

· DJ/Producer
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
we have a great shop near me, ill make you a deal, ill come pick up your supra and ill get it done and bring it right back.......i promise !!! lol, really a shame tho that you are so far from me but let us know how it works out for you, im interested in one of these myself. good luck
reading isnt that far i came t reading before for hockey if u give me the number to the shop i can meet up with u and u can drive it to the shop

· Registered
1,682 Posts
I want to do an electric cutout for my exhaust. Anyone know a good shop that does them in the north jersey area?
We do a lot of electric cutouts here also if you need one. Stay clear of the Quiktime cutouts they are junk. We only do the Race Ready Perofrmance units now. They are much higher quality and do not leak like the QTP units.

www.fuzionauto.com

Rich

· DJ/Producer
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We do a lot of electric cutouts here also if you need one. Stay clear of the Quiktime cutouts they are junk. We only do the Race Ready Perofrmance units now. They are much higher quality and do not leak like the QTP units.

www.fuzionauto.com

Rich
How much would it cost for just the cutout cand valve needed for a single 3.5 in.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.