Supra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Shawn Davis
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Although I grew up outside Orlando it was long before I was part of the Supra scene. I'm considering picking up a Supra in the area and was wondering if I can get a recommendation for a shop to look the car over and perform a leakdown test before I fly or drive down in person.

Thanks,

Shawn

·
In the shadow...
1,452 Posts
terry McCamie said:
Only 1 shop ,Innovations ,Larry McNeil.If you don`t know of him you need to buy a different car!
definetely the only one I would recommend, Titan is also very good but there extremely busy, larry does a great job in a good time frame :bigthumb:

-Seb

·
Premium Member
4,460 Posts
SupraSeb said:
definetely the only one I would recommend, Titan is also very good but there extremely busy, larry does a great job in a good time frame :bigthumb:

-Seb
If Titan is too booked to get my car in there, they are too booked period :)

Larry can do everything you need and more.

·
Shawn Davis
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the suggestions, guys. Any contact info? I didn't find them with a google search or a yellowpages search.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Make that One more vote for Larry at Innovations.

·
MKIV owner since 1996
2,869 Posts
Larry is good no doubt, :hug: I also reccomend Eric, Peter, Paul, and John at Auto Tuner... You should go by there and check out Cowboy Bebops crazy SP88 turbo setup with JUN intake, Eric built that car from the ground up and its beautiful. I think he made 580RWHP at 12psi LOL, something like that. There are also 2 SC300 with 2JZ-GTE's in them and my Supra is there with a PTE 76, inground dyno as well.. big plus with a great tuner (Angel Robles)

Adam

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
buy your parts from titan, have larry do all the work and then have darin do your tuning. a winning combo all around.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
I've never had Larry at Innovations work on my car, but if I were located in the Orlando area, he would definitely be the one I take my car to. I have spoken to hima few times regarding some things, and is always helpful.

·
Always on call
1,928 Posts
Vote for Larry, did my NA to TT conversion. Great guy to boot.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Innovations performance are the best!!!!
If I ever need any work done to my car Larry and Mike will we the ones doing it!
Carlo

·
Registered
256 Posts
Innovations performance are the best!!!!
If I ever need any work done to my car Larry and Mike will be the ones doing it!
Carlo

1 - 16 of 16 Posts