Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
always watching
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey I just moved to SD, spring valley actually but I was wondering where the good mechanics, body shops, import shops, are etc. any help would be cool.

·
HKS T04Z & Vpro Equipped
3,149 Posts
I like SP Engineering and go there for everything. Very good shop.

·
Registered
703 Posts
SP Engineering is a bit far for him possibly. I heard good things about Pann Auto in San Diego. My friend Cenk is getting his supra engine rebuilt and turboed at Pann Auto as we speak.

·
What You Know About That
3,654 Posts
Ineed2speed said:
SP Engineering is a bit far for him possibly. I heard good things about Pann Auto in San Diego. My friend Cenk is getting his supra engine rebuilt and turboed at Pann Auto as we speak.
hmm interesting..i've only heard bad things about that shop

·
HKS T04Z & Vpro Equipped
3,149 Posts
I have heard the same bad shit about Pann... Heard its not that great and heard it alot when I used to live down there.

·
What You Know About That
3,654 Posts
TexasPancake said:
what do they say about pann... my friend owns a shop in el cajon blvd. he can probably hook u up if u need anything.
Just bad things in general. You know, like when you say "I'm looking for a place to take my sup" someone will say "well don't go to Pann". Other than that I don't know any details

·
Registered
703 Posts
Well I hope my friend's supra turns out fine, since its getting a full rebuild. I actually went down there to check it out as they were installing some stuff. They also installed some coilovers in Curtis' car as well. But that was just coilover job.

·
always watching
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hey tex

hey texas pm me the info. that would be great if you vouch for him. that would be a lot closer then industrial city.

hardcharger

·
4 T's and an X
2,122 Posts
If you can get help at Pann. I used to go in there and never get any help. Group 5...I had a motor swap done there awhile ago. They dropped my power steering pump and broke the pulley. Kept the ac condenser. Did a bad job. Troy at group 5 is pretty good though.

G

·
group 5 motor sports is one of the best. the recently moved to a new shop and are building a supra as we speak. a couple of their new hardcore techs came from aebs. I've heard very bad things about pann auto as well. i would never ever take my car there. and if they have cheap pricing all the shops around S.D. usually match other shops prices.

·
4 T's and an X
2,122 Posts
They did not replace the parts because I did not know till awhile later. Maybe they are better now but i'll never know since I dont plan on going back there.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Hey Hardcharger,
I'm in Spring Valley.
There's alot of mk3's around here.

Marcuz
T78
AEM

1 - 20 of 22 Posts