Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
always watching
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey I just moved to SD, spring valley actually but I was wondering where the good mechanics, body shops, import shops, are etc. any help would be cool.

·
HKS T04Z & Vpro Equipped
3,149 Posts
I like SP Engineering and go there for everything. Very good shop.

·
HKS T04Z & Vpro Equipped
3,149 Posts
I have heard the same bad shit about Pann... Heard its not that great and heard it alot when I used to live down there.

·
What You Know About That
3,654 Posts
TexasPancake said:
what do they say about pann... my friend owns a shop in el cajon blvd. he can probably hook u up if u need anything.
Just bad things in general. You know, like when you say "I'm looking for a place to take my sup" someone will say "well don't go to Pann". Other than that I don't know any details

·
Registered
703 Posts
Well I hope my friend's supra turns out fine, since its getting a full rebuild. I actually went down there to check it out as they were installing some stuff. They also installed some coilovers in Curtis' car as well. But that was just coilover job.

·
4 T's and an X
2,131 Posts
If you can get help at Pann. I used to go in there and never get any help. Group 5...I had a motor swap done there awhile ago. They dropped my power steering pump and broke the pulley. Kept the ac condenser. Did a bad job. Troy at group 5 is pretty good though.

G

·
group 5 motor sports is one of the best. the recently moved to a new shop and are building a supra as we speak. a couple of their new hardcore techs came from aebs. I've heard very bad things about pann auto as well. i would never ever take my car there. and if they have cheap pricing all the shops around S.D. usually match other shops prices.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.