Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,647 Posts

·
Mamba Still On Top
3,476 Posts
Lawrence Shipman is in the area as well. Look him up on Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/lsfabrication/

Great guy that can do it all. Was one of the go-to guys out here in CA before relocating to just outside of Houston.

·
2,247 Posts
Does he have a webpage? I don't see a phone number, address, email, etc. on his instagram page. I'd be curious about him for some light work.

·
Mamba Still On Top
3,476 Posts
Does he have a webpage? I don't see a phone number, address, email, etc. on his instagram page. I'd be curious about him for some light work.
I'll shoot him a personal message and ask him the best method for people to reach him. He had quite a waiting list in CA before he left, lots of happy repeat customers.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
I'll shoot him a personal message and ask him the best method for people to reach him. He had quite a waiting list in CA before he left, lots of happy repeat customers.
Thanks Mike for reaching out to me. I have a small shop in Porter TX now. You can call me on my personal cell 707-888-6856 or email at [email protected]

I don't have much of a waiting list now that I've relocated to Texas.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts