Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
952 Posts
twinturbosupra94 said:
Are there any local shops near Wayne,NJ 07470? I heard bullish racing moved near but i cant find it. Is there any way i can look for shops online?
I grew up up wayne, I lived on valley road for 18+ years, good place. you should check out the guy in patterson, I can remember the name but he goes under the screen name 8secsupra.

he has bulit a manny supras and now one bad ass turbo350Z

I sure sombody will chime in with his name

Chris

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
12,491 Posts
CRM33184 said:
I grew up up wayne, I lived on valley road for 18+ years, good place. you should check out the guy in patterson, I can remember the name but he goes under the screen name 8secsupra.

he has bulit a manny supras and now one bad ass turbo350Z

I sure sombody will chime in with his name

Chris
well bullish use to do work for me back in 2001
1st they where rather expensive and they gave my fenders a nice ding(still on the car)
2nd they charged me $1000.00 to fix my car when it would not run right one day and i had it towed to them they told me it was bad injectors.low and behold 2 months after that work was done(my friend pulled my intake manifold off and it was starange how the bolts and nuts where untouched in any way to get to the injectors)and i come to find out i never had bad injectors (since my stock ones where still there) but i had one coilpack replaced with a used one and i was charged for iridum plug but had regular ngk plugs

i spoke to ARA about this directly after i found this out and he was not there when my car was worked on and he did compensate me for the plugs and he did give me a break on HKS items to make up for the billing mistake ..and said he would fix my fender but never did have it fixed:(

but it was kinda lame for there workers to have charged me for work that was never done.

the other shop spoken about is
www.XtremeMotorWerks.com

small shop but they know there work and many have told me they are happy with there work on there other cars ..so ill be taking my car there some time to have my aem tunned.

·
12,491 Posts
IMP...never ever take your car there ...might as well let a blind monkey do the job

·
Found E85 NOT in NJ!
8,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ranger498 said:
...might as well let a blind monkey do the job
or me...... :wtflol: jkjkjk...i really just want to go and see inventory on parts so that i dotn ahve to pay that much shipping. I also may ask a few questions on the engine and transmission......everything els ei can basically do. My unlce makes a ish load of money of rich kids that live in my nieghborhood, Viscaya. LOL those kids bring theor cars, pay 40,000 and actually get 12,000 in parts....but hey they dotn complain and even pay extra!!!!

·
12,491 Posts
twinturbosupra94 said:
thanks for all teh help guys...but i cant seem to contact that guy in patterson...the aim screen name goesn't work.....does he have a website?
um its posted :stickpoke

XtremeMotorWerks

566 E 39th Street
Paterson, NJ 07513

Phone: 973-333-6198
Fax: 973-278-8869

Email: [email protected]

·
12,491 Posts
also check out turbotrix not sure how good they are ..i heard good and bad things

·
12,491 Posts
T78supra said:
We are also pretty close if you need anything done, just outside Philly, LMK

Rich Eager
Fuzion Motorsports
[email protected]
dag man you not close to northern NJ !your way down south west.
:(

but you seem like a good shop

Fuzion Auto Styling & Performance
2116 Darby Road
Havertown, PA 19083
(610)789-7080
Hours Of Operation
Monday - Saturday 11 - 7
Sunday - CLOSED

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Ranger498 said:
dag man you not close to northern NJ !your way down south west.
:(

but you seem like a good shop

Fuzion Auto Styling & Performance
2116 Darby Road
Havertown, PA 19083
(610)789-7080
Hours Of Operation
Monday - Saturday 11 - 7
Sunday - CLOSED
Ahh whats a 2 hour drive to get shit done right? :bigthumb:

·
Registered
771 Posts
i had a problem with my aem and i went to turbo trix, but they didn't fix it. so i went to extreme motormerks and they fixed it. they are good at what they do. turbo trix mostly work on mitsubishi's but they have a supra that ran pretty good at the track.

·
12,491 Posts
T78supra said:
Ahh whats a 2 hour drive to get shit done right? :bigthumb:
you do drop offand picks ups since im wondering how the heck ill get home if i dont havea ride back ... :dunno:

·
BLACKOUT
2,192 Posts
Ranger498 said:
also check out turbotrix not sure how good they are ..i heard good and bad things
turbo trixx is not for supras any more.....they used to have someone there that knew supras but not any more....after he left i called them up to get prices and they didnt give me the time of day.....if you have a dsm they are good to you

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.