Supra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not sure if this was covered already but, where do you tampa guys take your car to get worked on? A shop that is familiar with supras. The closest one to me was FastFoward Motorwerks but they closed down, and Turbo Toys does mostly 300z and 350z.

·
Registered
46 Posts
i work on m y supra at ellis autoworkz, they do Z's but have worked on my 7M and 2j supra and are very knowledgable and have good skills.

The main mechanic I have known since 3rd grade and he is definitely top notch and very anal about his craft.

ellisautoworkz.com

·
Hardtopper
13,043 Posts
airpowr said:
I'm not sure if this was covered already but, where do you tampa guys take your car to get worked on? A shop that is familiar with supras. The closest one to me was FastFoward Motorwerks but they closed down, and Turbo Toys does mostly 300z and 350z.
Jim still works on Supras @ Turbo Toys.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Jim at Turbo Toys is the way to go.....decent work and price

·
On the edge of adhesion..
942 Posts
F&H Performance in Tampa. Fletcher Avenue to be exact...knowone else has touched my car in the past 3 years...Talk to Fernando about what you want and he will make it happen.

Khris

·
Registered
956 Posts
Jim does very good work, a little on the slow side and a little more pricey from what I have seen.

Central Florida Perform does really nice work, I've let them do some thigns to my car. I've also heard lots of good stuff about Ellis. Theres a guy on here flubyux2 who does amazing work too on both mk3 and mkiv's. He's very knowledgable.

·
Addicted to Boost
336 Posts
Driven Concepts ..good old Andy knowns his shit, there off Hillsborugh and 275.and i also say CFP is good also, Sean has done some work for me at a good price and A++ work.

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
5,467 Posts
hksyota88 said:
Driven Concepts ..good old Andy knowns his shit, there off Hillsborugh and 275.and i also say CFP is good also, Sean has done some work for me at a good price and A++ work.

eh....i have to say ive seen some of the work driven concepts has done.... the most in depth was a h22 swap they did...and i was NOT impressed at all.... but thats just me and i like things to be done a certain way.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts