Supra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow Canadians,

Just wanted to give a short introduction, as I'm new here. I've been a supra owner for nearly 2 years now and a member on the supras mailing list for that time as well. Recently started modding my 87T, and it's quite addicting ;) It's white w/ burgandy (of course!) interior, and a set of ADR Fuel rims. The only mods of done to date are cooleeze DP with HKS super drager exhaust and K&N intake. We'll see where time and money take me ;)

If anybody is in or around Victoria, would be nice to meetup for some beer and wings sometime.

-Chris

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
one guy ur going to want to get ahold of in my opinion is Nashman... hes not on supraforums much.. but hes on supramania a bit. he lives in vic by costco and such.. he has a digusting amount of knowledge and a pretty amazing project in the works :) welcome to the forums though. ill be back in vic in a couple months :)

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TobyCat

Thanks for the reference, now I'm waiting for my registration on supramania to go through ;)

·
Us And Them
1,038 Posts
go on revscene and search for the toyota supra chat thread and he's always on there, his spelling sucks though.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Hey there. If you want to meet up with a bunch of supra owners, make plans now to come down here for the PacNW SupraFest Nationals in August. Registration is open now and all the details can be found on our forums at www.suprafest.ca. This is going to be a huge meet, hope you can make it!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
suprafest

Sounds fun, I don't know if I can take that friday off...but I'll definately be around after work+ferry.

Look forward to it :)

Now let's hope I can get my parts here asap :)

·
Eclectic
1,139 Posts
I should be around for the fall and spring, not sure if I'll bring the car over though.

LMK if you need anything I'll help with what I can.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts