Supra Forums banner

short shifter ez question!

771 Views 17 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  phatbimmer
Aight i have'nt used the forums in a while due to the impossibility of finding any useful info anymore on any Q's i have....dunno why that is (wtf happened to search again?) but anyways, I'm looking for a shortshifter and found the "MOOKEEH MK2 SHORT SHIFTER" and was just wondering if this was a true shortshifter. also, i'm probably going to go with the "mookeeh "style"" one. any objections to this?
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
NO.. Garbage
better ideas? from what i remember nobody makes one even....somebody wanna start making one? lol
WOW! You really need to learn2search - and no I'm not talking about ForumSearches.

Google is your friend man!

There are a few options - it all depends on what you want and how much you are willing to spend.

These are the only two that I feel are worth the $$
C's - $370 + shipping
V3 - $279 + shipping

Then you can go all the way down to the totally free - hack job shifter where you break your stock shifter in half.
Ok.. ill just ask. Has anyone had experience whith either of these shifters? Comments?
I did search. I found the pos Mookeeh that looked like it would probably work...and then i found the $300 options. I guess what i MEANT to ask was is there one that's actually even is worth spending any money on....really, for 300$ i think i'd rather just move my arm a little further. thanks anyways guys
I've driven both the Cs and the V3. Both shift VERY similarly.

I've driven much further on my V3 and I LOVE it! Worth every penny. If you want a work of art that gives you crisp quick shifts then you want one of these.
Yeah I myself have been tempted to buy the C's one. It looks like a good buy as its a real short throw shifter not just the stick shortened down. But I don't think anybody in these forums has this setup though as I think C's just came out with their short shifter for the MKIII
If your paying $370 for a C's your in the wrong spot.

I got mine for free, but still, I see them for $100 all the time.

I LOVE my C's
Maybe you should PM me a link to your $100 c's and perhaps post some pics of what it looks like in the car? Plz

If your paying $370 for a C's your in the wrong spot.

I got mine for free, but still, I see them for $100 all the time.

I LOVE my C's
Show us the link. Everybody want one, but very few people can afford 370 for a shifter. Better not be mookeh one. I have mookeh and it sucks balls.
Im in for one.
$279 for the V3 - on sale now

im with Keithh.. the V3 FTW.

Its a shame you guys complain that there is no Short shifter out there when the truth is you guys wont pay for quality parts. i say get your mookkee and call it a day.

Yes, some of you cant afford $270-$350 for a shifter but then again you should not be modding but spending it on living.:nono: So the "ITs too much" complain is BS.

By the way you may wanna check out Nashman over in SM. he makes a custom one. from what i hear its good.
Look on Ebay. Look on Yahoo Japan. They are worthless there.

Short shifters cannot be made like the POS Mookeh ones, It takes engineering and a lot of fancy work. So you can't pawn them off for $100 NEW.

I'll get a pic later. It sits no different than a stock shifter, its just the shifts are shorter, which is why its called a short shifter, not a hackjob.
ebay shifters are JUNK.

V3 shifter here...definitely FTW !
There's always the NM short shifter on Supramania.

http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39888

From what I've seen so far, everyone that got one likes it....
I'm not complaining about the price but if someone "claims" to have found out a cheaper C's shifter then by all means please post a link, saving money isn't a bad thing either :p.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.