Supra Forums banner

141 - 154 of 154 Posts

·
Exclusive 1000+ Post Club
3,488 Posts
Installed my C's today :)

I can shift in all 6 gears + Reverse

Question:

Mine feels a little bit notchy, does it need some kinda break-in period ?

I have to get used to 5th gear, it used to be way too long when shifting all the way to the right and going up with the stock shifter (which am used to) :sadwavey:

I know Dusty says that there is no break in period. However, I and several other owners noticed that as you put several hundred miles on it, it begins to shift easier. Mine feels EXACTLY like stock, but shorter, and it clicks in gear. I LOVE mine. It is one of the best mods I have ever done to the Supra, other than turbo. Is it overpriced? Absolutely. Is it worth EVERY penny? Some may say yes, some may say no. But is it hands down, without any doubt what-so-ever the BEST unit by a LARGE MARGIN? ABSOLUTELY.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
If I have a B&M installed, then I decide to go back to stock, will I have to buy anything else besides the actual stock shifter???

·
Registered
243 Posts
If I have a B&M installed, then I decide to go back to stock, will I have to buy anything else besides the actual stock shifter???
Should just need a stock one. I might sell you one, also could let go of a Stillway. I am installing a C's

·
Smith & Wesson Member
654 Posts
6spd in stock?

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
I acually had a "testdrive" i a Supra with the C' fitted. Exellent feeling! Do I sacrify a lot by purchasing the B&M? I heard that they brake - can anyone confirm this?

Best regards
Andreas
I broke mine shifting from first to second...... didn't like the B&M feeling either........ then bought the C' and have had it for about 2 or 3 years now and no problems..... loving it..thanks to MVP

141 - 154 of 154 Posts