Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
G

·
I love this car, i always said that it is very hard to mod a car to that point, and keeping it clean as it is. I respect that alot!, but let me drive that damn thing, so i can put on a real show!!!!!!

·
Bert's Ban Club
1,637 Posts
shit, i just finished the video...u must the "ron" that a few people mentioned as their favorite mk3....that is one awsome car...very clean and very nice to see the money spent on an mk3...its obvious u could own an mk4 with all the money u put into it...

now i only wish i could have a supra as nice as that one day

·
MKIII Bodykit Connoisseur
929 Posts
damn ron.. that looks sick :)... i love it... since i've only seen it parked in your garage :p .... damn,.... now i'm gonna have to make a video.... IF THE SHOP EVER GETS DONE WITH MY INTERIOR!!!... grrr... :p props man, major props...

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
yes yes! very nice work man! VERY clean! i along with a few others have been praising ur name on the boards! ;) sounds mean and looks even meaner! :cool:

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
damn man...you barely even make it out your driveway! car is low.

But I love your car man, ever since I seen your car in your sig it has been my favourite mk3. Mad props.

·
ƒ=1/2π(√k/m)
10,130 Posts
**SCRAPE** Hehe, I flinched, I like it... Sounds mean when idle'n .. Like it's breathing.

More I say.. More!

Awesome.

·
Pixel slinger
553 Posts
KICK ASS Ron! You're car is a goal to aspire too. congrats on your fine workmanship. This car is a must to see in person.

·
Impeller Head
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
supra_89t said:
382-FNF !!!! That plate is great. Tell me its just a coincidence.

Your car looks and sounds incredible.
I know!! It's what came with the car. I'm planning on changing it anyway...
Thanks guys. I just need a better place for a better video ;)

·
AEM SP63
1,464 Posts
Nice Vid Ron, car sounds badass. I was hearing some scraping sounds when you were backing down your driveway, sucks to mess up that lip. You had more room to angle the car so you won't touch, just wanted to point that out. Take care bro

·
Impeller Head
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Boosted Supra said:
Nice Vid Ron, car sounds badass. I was hearing some scraping sounds when you were backing down your driveway, sucks to mess up that lip. You had more room to angle the car so you won't touch, just wanted to point that out. Take care bro
Thanks, yeah, it doesn't scrape if I go the other way. It was at my Dad's place. But I don't have a problem at my place. I'm still learning how not to scrape ;)
Well, we're pretty much even on the DYNO. Time to make another run :D :D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts