Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
512RWHP... 503RWTQ... 7M
3,292 Posts
awdthis said:
My friend has intake and exhaust plus three passengers in the 1jzgte.
The 7mgte is fully built and no passengers. The first race was a surprise fly by, done by the 7mgte and the second was at a roll. :bj:
http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=willy-photos-03-12-2005-09214
http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=willy-photos-03-12-2005-09393

Dark video= :ghey:
QuickTime= :ghey:

Dood, you cant see anything in those vids... It's way too dark... Second, it didnt look like a race in vid one, just looked like someone flew by you and was weaving through traffic... TOOOOO much traffic, by the way, for you morons to be racing in... And in the second video, there was NOTHING to say that was a race... Looked like one car driving past another... Not even any honks or hard revving from a gear drop or anything...

Finally, if you're going to say an MKIII 1jz with nothing but intake and exhaust took down a built 7M, you know I have to raise the b/s flag... :bsflag:

I've raced a 1JZ powered mkiii with intake and exhaust with my old auto built MKIII, and beat it easily... And I had a stock auto tranny...

Next time you tape something at night, turn on that darn night light feature... :p

·
LAG?? Learn to drive...
1,941 Posts
Define built 7M, ive heard of 1j's with just a HKS intake, 3"DP 3" catback putting close to 300rwhp down, but shit so did i in my old 7M with the same mods, plus IC piping, FMIC, and 14psi. so what is built about that 7m? and is the 1j still at stock boost? does it have a cat?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Wow.

Do i smell 1JZ haters.

Anyways i was there too.

He is just qouting what the other guy said. He is the one that came up to us and said that it was a fully built 7m motor with upgraded CT-26 (60-1 turbo)and of cours it had Intake and downpipe with a Tenabe hyper medallion exhaust.

P.S
1JZ Stats.
-Apex Intake
-Piece of crap 3" exhaust that falls off all the time
-with no cat
Thats it.

Stay tuned for the new videos.

·
LAG?? Learn to drive...
1,941 Posts
Im not a 1j hater, im actually in the process of doing a 1j swap into my 90T, but i do LOVE the power the 7M makes(and will miss it)

That is what i figured, a 60-1 trim i bet he isnt running much more than the stocker could handle, and have you seen the differance between the 1j IC and the 7M IC?? my god. the guy in the 7M i bet wasnt running anything faster than a upper 13, hell a stock 1j runs a 14 flat and a bpu should be in the mid to low 13's.

never be afraid of a nice old 3 honk. let the other guy in on the race. tearing off or jumping just means you are the underdog and think you have no shot.

·
i <3 supra
1,254 Posts
wow, that was a race? looked more like, a fly by and a punch it before the other guy notices and see if he can catch up............ and honk three times........... so it'll be fair next time. :dunno:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts