Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Banned
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Shots of my car next to R32 & R34 and shots of my friends FX next to Exotics!!!!!!!!!

Here are some pictures. I can't wait ot get my new camera and get some bad ass shots!!! Enjoy!! I also got some vids of the exotics on the dyno that I will try to post up very soon!!!

~Farhad G.

·
1st Lieutenant Team BEYAW
1,915 Posts
is your car acutually up here at Do-Luck in Washington? looks awesome man, i think i saw it at a Seattle HIN a couple years back.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Farhad said:
Here are some pictures. I can't wait ot get my new camera and get some bad ass shots!!! Enjoy!! I also got some vids of the exotics on the dyno that I will try to post up very soon!!!

~Farhad G.

can you please post those in higher resolution preferrably 1600 x 1200 those shots are beatiful ... like the iso settings

·
Banned
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll try to post them up man. When I get home I'll get the camera out and try to post them bigger ones up. I don't understand, why it resizes them. In myphotobucket account they are big but when i post them up, they get small!!!

·
Banned
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ToyoBeastly said:
is your car acutually up here at Do-Luck in Washington? looks awesome man, i think i saw it at a Seattle HIN a couple years back.
Well it's not the same exact car anymore. It is the General Li Supra now. I bought the car from American Racing and they bought the car from DO-LUCK a couple of years back. Yeah, it was there at HIN, SEMA 2002/2003/2005 and some other shows.

~Farhad G.

·
592 Posts
Definitely post high res of the silver Supra photos!

Nice work.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Isn't that just a Do-luck wing (like Ken Henderson's).....I don't think it looks that bad. I'd be more worried about the paint job in person.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts