Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to replace the subframe bushings in my mk3 but I don’t plan to put them in this year probably. If I buy the bushings now and keep them somewhere in my garage, over time, will they still be good? I know it sounds like a silly question but I am serious about it. Also the price on them right now is like $300 just for the rear. Anyone know about the price trends on them? Does the price of the bushings increase over time?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Their not overly complicated to make but inflation form all the money printing is bound to happen.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
I honestly don't recall what I paid for mine, but that was probably 10 years ago now. Guy out of Australia used to make them for our cars, not sure where to source them now if he's no longer around (I don't know) but I will say that swapping all the bushings on the car, though a lot of work, is SO worth it.

Seriously, my car handles about as sharp as my stock Miata does. That's not bad at all considering it's 1100 lbs heavier and a Miata is a pretty good benchmark for decent handling.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts