Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey guys im about to put the carbon rmm wing on my car but im wondering if i should go wingless or not

my car is black and im still unsure ..what do you all think ?

and if you have a pic of a wingless black car with Volk GT-N post it please. :sadwavey:

·
592 Posts
It seems like wingless is the new RMM so if you want to keep up with the trends go the wingless route. We all know how I feel, but seriously do what YOU think looks better.

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

without wing

·
Banned
612 Posts
keep the wing..

·
Supra Poobah
1,391 Posts
I prefer wingless widebody, but this is my buddys old car and as you can see its hard to argue with the RMM.
Mike

·
Old School
314 Posts
I went wingless, but it felt naked, so I put the RMM on. The car just looks out of proportion wingless.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
formerluder said:
stock wing with no body kit.
RMM with a body kit...
What he said.

Any route you go, it'd be hard to go wrong with the setup you have there. Make sure you post pics of what you do!!!

·
Scuzi!
1,394 Posts
I dont think wingless is the new RMM for the people that bought their cars wingless (like I did :D) or the people who honestly prefer that look more than a wing. Its only trendy if you`re taking it off just to roll around like that for a week to see if you "like" it but if thats how you have to decide then its not for you, stick with the wing. :)

·
Premium Member
12,619 Posts
john 07 said:
Hey i think the supra w/o a wing looks somewhat ugly. The car looks little empty without it.
Agreed. Car looks naked and unbalanced with no wing. Looks nose-heavy.

·
IUCK FSLAM
277 Posts
With the wing looks best. w/o the wing only looks good (very good) from the back when lowered.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts