Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what do you guys think of this wing? i pulled it off a white supra in the j-yard, the wing is from a honda but not sure which. you guys think it looks good?

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Get a 3pc wing and rip the 3rd brake light out of that honda thing... then put the 3pc on. That one is just too small if you'd ask me

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oh yea BTW the wing should sit on less of an angle, if u look closey in the pic u can see wires under the third brake light which is causing the wing to be very unlevel so the front of the wing is sitting on the car and that rear of the wing is sitten on the wires

·
Knockin the rod in slopra
811 Posts
too small makes it look a lil goofy imo

·
Registered
5,110 Posts
I kinda like it, but it does look a wee bit small from the rear. Maybe have somebody photoshop it mounted properly and colormatched.

·
Dr. Jeff Lange
9,352 Posts
C44 said:
Get a 3pc wing and rip the 3rd brake light out of that honda thing... then put the 3pc on. That one is just too small if you'd ask me
No need to rip the brake light out. Our 3-pc spoilers have an LED 3rd brake light already.

·
1.5JZ Turbo Supra
3,378 Posts
looks ok, go 3pc tho, where in NJ r ya? I see you have NJIT stickers, i'm close to NJIT & Iceberg goes to NJIT we should all hang out some time.

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
Looks ok to me.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts