Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well ok while at my grandfathers junkyard the other day i spotted this dark blue car... turned out to b a mkii supra. i hadnt got a chance to get the year and all but it also need a gud bit of work.... like the engine compartment... need alot of parts and interior is kinda rough... also the bodies are in pretty good shape, no big dents are anything.. i was thinking about getting this one and adding it to my collection of two mkiii's. i am willing to put the work in on it and so is my wallet...

oh and by the way he has another mkii that i spotted and in terrible shape.

i was wondering if anyone thinks i shuld get them and save them from the crusher and whatnot...

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i didnt look at the whole body for rust or anything but its from louisiana and vehicles dont rust to much here, but i will look into it and try to get it for a good price... but ill keep you posted and ima try to get some pix up of both cars and yall can decide......

thanx

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol well when i do buy it i will restore and build it up and probably keep the 5m and just do the basics like bore and stroke and cams and all those goodies!!! :D
but as for now i am getting one of my mkiii's runinng right and then on to another!! but ill try to post pics of it tomorow.....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts