Votes: 15 78.9%
  • Don't care

Votes: 1 5.3%
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's a lot of good tech info here, but lately it's turned into a classified section. Just curious what the consensus is among the forum members.

Would you prefer to have NA classifieds posted here?

·
SF's Cleanest
7,179 Posts
supraman1993 said:
we need a n/a for sale section sticky at the top of this section
:agreed: since most of the parts for sale are for the TT

·
Registered
5,197 Posts
I don't think that items should be posted all over the forum. However I don't think that they should be in the parts for sale section. I agree with Ryan and think we should get a sticky at the top of the page, BEST idea yet. Mods, any input?

·
@turbolex.com
350 Posts
How about a For Sale/ Wanted SECTION at the top, not a sticky, it would just get filled with junk, a section can be searched rather easily.

·
Registered
5,197 Posts
Yeah maybe a section, a sticky would get flooded. Either way something along the the lines of an n/a parts for sale section.

·
pirates like cookies
702 Posts
i don't think too many people will complain, it's friggin hard trying to weed through tons and tons of turbo stuff trying to look for what you need...

the n/a section is kinda like it's own little message board anyway

·
Registered
405 Posts
A mkiv na section would be the best way but for now just post it here in the N/A section. It's easier to find something related to NA supra here than having to browse through the for sale section that has 90% of turbo stuff in it

1 - 10 of 10 Posts