Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

Show your custom / modified interior !!!

Let's show our quality designers that you make.

·
1st Lieutenant Team BEYAW
1,915 Posts
wow man, thats frickin clean!! +1. it looks awsome!

ps.....how hard was it to move your temp controls and stuff and where did you put the two dials?

·
Canadian monster
596 Posts
Alx2785 said:
Puma dont you have the dials behind your afc or something? I think I remeber correctly.

Alex
added the pic

as you can see, i have problems with my paint, i'll have to remove everything and sand it again...

don't know why but the paint kind of soaked where there is a difference of material on the center piece. If anyone has a good trick for it not to happen again, please tell me as i don't want to start over again all the time.

puma

·
1,915 Posts
holy cow, that is trick!! nice work man!

·
Registered
120 Posts
That flip down piece hiding your temp controls and misc., is one of the nicest custom touches I've seen.

Looks Great!!

·
Premium Member
12,619 Posts
Puma, that is a tad bit whacky for my tastes, but I reeeeeeally have to commend you on all your work! You get a +1 from me for your dedication. Wow! :eek:

·
Registered
204 Posts
geezus! that is one of the cleanest custom jobs ive seen. im feelin the drop down panel for your temp controls. SWEET! cloth seats? i thought those only came on the non-turbo SE models? or no? anyway i dont think anyone else will post pics of their interior because i dont see how you can follow thAT post haha! awesome job man!

·
1,915 Posts
sdsupra said:
geezus! that is one of the cleanest custom jobs ive seen. im feelin the drop down panel for your temp controls. SWEET! cloth seats? i thought those only came on the non-turbo SE models? or no? anyway i dont think anyone else will post pics of their interior because i dont see how you can follow thAT post haha! awesome job man!
not sure why pume did it, but usually people that do alot of track events like the cloth because you dont slide around in the seat. others (like steve theodore) have the weight reduction bug and do it to save a few extra pounds

·
Canadian monster
596 Posts
sdsupra said:
you are right, i swaped my interior with a guy that had an NA, i had tan he had black i wanted black, he wanted tan, this is why.

I have a set of aftermakert leather black seat on the way, the cloth seats are there temporarly.

1 - 20 of 96 Posts