Supra Forums banner
21 - 40 of 96 Posts

· Canadian monster
669 Posts
supraman116 said:
how do u reach the dvd player?
actually i have to use the remote control, but i only use an mp3 cd so i never touch it anyway.

It is kind of annoying to have it there but it was really close that i wouldn't have any radio, my girlfriend disagreed... this is why it is in front of her :D

· BOOBIES
6,282 Posts
Looks like no one wants to even attempt to compete with Puma. For good reason too. That is probably the nicest interior I've ever seen.

· Canadian monster
669 Posts
99YellowStang said:
i think if u use like a layer of bondo on everything, then sand that down you wont have that problem so its all the same surface on the top, but im just guessing, great job on the interior
yeah well i tried some bondo which look like a paste, no mix to do. Do you have any product in particular in mind?

Bondo makes a lot of products, which one would be the best?

· I pretend to be fast
948 Posts
Ill get better pics when I get home, these are just what I had on my camera phone.

Before when I cut the hole

Cut and sanded with a bracket to hold the afr

It still doesnt compare though :bigthumb: :)

· Registered
724 Posts

That's my CF interior... Yet to be finished.. as you see over the radio i still have to find out something to fill nicely the hole where the EVC is :)

there's another thread about it in this section, anyway i thought that maybe pics are entitled to be in this one too :cool:

· Registered
724 Posts
Thanks for the kind words guys...

HyRisk -> i got Tacho and Speedo from Ken (SF nick: JZA80SupraTT ). Great guy, great price. Mind that the TRD Speedometer is in KMH and not MPH, and is supposed to work on RHD cars. I had to do a little DIY (nothing special, but took me about 45' to do it nicely) to make it work on my LHD cluster!

21 - 40 of 96 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.