Supra Forums banner
61 - 80 of 96 Posts

· Canadian monster
669 Posts
JGsupraTT said:
Ok I have to ask this. In your first pictures your dash gauges (Speedo, tach, gas/engine temp.) are all white face gauges and then your picture at night they are black faced with blue lights and also the speedo has the supra logo in it. I've never seen those gauges before let alone ones that are white faced but black at night. What are they? Where did you get them? Did you cut cut that supra logo out yourself? Any info about how you did that would be great. I love white faced gauges but I hate when at night the lights shine through the white faces and if you didn't somehow trick me with those pictures, I think you have my solution. And on a side not what color is that dash, its a very classy color. thanks.
if you are talking about my car, yes, they are from speedhut.

· Registered
2,198 Posts
yea I was talking about yours. Thanks for telling me, I think Im going to be going with them for my gauges too thanks to you guys. But why dont any of you have the other gauges like boost, temp, and stuff? I would think it would look nice since the colors should all match or do they just suck? Im about 99% sure that Im going to get black faces with blue numbers and I want to have my gauges all match, should I buy there other boost gauges and etc. or are there aftermarket ones that would match, or isnt it possible to switch bulbs in gauges to match the color? What do you guys think would be best. Im curious since it seems like none of you have the other gauges.

· Registered
125 Posts
Bro, just check the site and they can do whatever gauges you'd like. Boost, EGT's, basically whatever. It just takes longer to tool, thus shipping is extra wait time. I previously had the white face gauges listed below, similar to MVP's gauges, and they were green at night (like stock, except a little uneven dispersion):

· Registered
2,198 Posts
Yea I went through the whole site and I picked out everything I like but I was just wondering why no one has there boost gauges and etc. Just was wondering if anyone has used them or if there was a reason that no one uses them.

G

·
xskaboomx said:
I have my gauges done with the "supra" script on the tach. They just do it below the warning light. Here is a couple of pics I just snapped to give you an idea:

Hey there, I was checking this out and it seems neat. What backing did you order? It seems clear, please post the specifics of what you ordered.

· Registered
125 Posts
Thanks! The exact options I chose were:

REVERSE White Dial w/Metallic Silver Font
Font = Eurostyle Font
Red Shift Line
Graphics = Race Stripe Red
Location 1 = None
Logo 2 = SUPRA MK4
Upgrade Inverter

Total: $105.95 (before shipping)

I live locally where these gauges are made so they gave me a deal on shipping. I ordered them around 6 months ago and at that time they said the metallic silver font could be discontinued. I guess enough people started to order it again, because it's still available.

· Registered
34 Posts

· Registered
2,198 Posts
Yea I went through the whole site and I picked out everything I like but I was just wondering why no one has there boost gauges and etc. Just was wondering if anyone has used them or if there was a reason that no one uses them.

G

·
I dont think many of us know how the dissemble a boost gauge and place an overlay in it. Also, they overlay would have to be perfectly spaced and specific to the exact brand's measurements. where 15 psi is on some gauges, is 20 psi on others. ;)

· 2jz powered
1,683 Posts
MarksSupra33 said:
I dont think many of us know how the dissemble a boost gauge and place an overlay in it. Also, they overlay would have to be perfectly spaced and specific to the exact brand's measurements. where 15 psi is on some gauges, is 20 psi on others. ;)

I don't think they make overlays for any aftermarket guages. they have there own line of gauges that you can design your own face for.

· SupraForums Member
1,285 Posts
Cosmic Chaos said:

That's my CF interior... Yet to be finished.. as you see over the radio i still have to find out something to fill nicely the hole where the EVC is :)

there's another thread about it in this section, anyway i thought that maybe pics are entitled to be in this one too :cool:

That looks like my car, same steering wheel, dash, pedals... Ill post alot of pictures of interior exterior when I get her back from the shop and my bumper situation resolved.

61 - 80 of 96 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.