Supra Forums banner
81 - 96 of 96 Posts

· BOOBIES
6,282 Posts
I really like the CF in your set up kirk, it is very subtle! :bigthumb:

· Registered
2,824 Posts
This is not my supra, but I wish that mine will look like this one day. It was a n/a, and was posted in the for sale section about a month ago. This is the nicest interior (IMHO) that I have ever seen on a supra, and I cant think of any other interior, production or aftermarket, that I like better. In case you are wondering; no, that is not the plastic dash overlay. It is a custom REAL burl wood overlay.

· Registered
125 Posts
twistedmethod333 said:
This is not my supra, but I wish that mine will look like this one day. It was a n/a, and was posted in the for sale section about a month ago. This is the nicest interior (IMHO) that I have ever seen on a supra, and I cant think of any other interior, production or aftermarket, that I like better. In case you are wondering; no, that is not the plastic dash overlay. It is a custom REAL burl wood overlay.
Hey to each his own, but for my own I wouldn't be caught dead rolling in that Supra. My opinion stands that a wood dash is preserved for "old man cars", and not a pure adrenaline filled sports machine like the Supra. But hey, nice find anyway :bigthumb:

81 - 96 of 96 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.