Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Administrator
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all,

To celebrate the new feature of SHOWCASE we are holding a contest for a $100 gift card for the showcase photo with the most views by 6/24/2019

Rules are simple: Upload your Supra images in the showcase at the link below and share for views.
https://www.supraforums.com/showcase/

Fine print:
  • Image must be of any generation Toyota Supra.
  • Gift card will be emailed to users with most views as of 5 pm EST 6/24/2019.
Enjoy your new home,

Your Community Support Team

·
Administrator
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
BUMP,

Someone is going get $100 gift card, get some images uploaded to the showcase for that opportunity.

Jeff M

·
Registered
224 Posts
That’s nice. You have a giveaway that ends today and just decide to extended it because only 2 people posted. Are you going to decide whether to give away a gift card at the end too

·
Administrator
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That’s nice. You have a giveaway that ends today and just decide to extended it because only 2 people posted. Are you going to decide whether to give away a gift card at the end too
The gift card is definitely gonna happen, just wanted to give some other users some more time to participate.

You're not afraid of a little friendly competition as I see two other users just threw their hat into the ring.

Jeff M

·
Registered
224 Posts
The gift card is definitely gonna happen, just wanted to give some other users some more time to participate.

You're not afraid of a little friendly competition as I see two other users just threw their hat into the ring.

Jeff M
Nope, I didn't even put the pics up there knowing about the gift card, just seems shady to change a giveaway after it is supposed to be over because only 2 people participated.

·
Administrator
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nope, I didn't even put the pics up there knowing about the gift card, just seems shady to change a giveaway after it is supposed to be over because only 2 people participated.
10-4,

We extended the end date this am about 8 hours before the deadline as a courtesy to the community.

Jeff M

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
I’ll post mine after the spam giveaway is over

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
So 6 people posted out of the whole forum. Like I said. No one cares.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.