Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

· I Solve Problems
7,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Every now and then something comes along that lives up to the hype. For me that was the hardtop 6 speed TT model. I have had the pleasure of owning a few turbo targas(both 6 speeds and autos), but was never fortunate enough to experience what a hardtop is all about until yesterday.
Too often when something is rare and hyped up, the actual product lets you down. On my first test drive of this pristine bone stock all original car(original owner), I was unable to wipe the smile off of my face. As I pushed the hardtop into a nice turn I thought to myself, this is the real deal! Before I blab on for another ten minutes, lets get down to the pictures.

Specs:
1994 White/Black TT 6 speed hardtop all original w/all vin tags 69k miles 1 of 21
1994 Baltic Blue/Black T auto targa with a decent amount of go fast mods w/all vin tags 84K miles 1 of ?
Both cars are quite dirty in the pics. Better shots after some detail work on a sunny day (was very overcast today) will be on the way shortly. Enjoy!

Jeff

· (Rare & Unique)
5,007 Posts
I was thinking at first that both were yours

· Registered
1,564 Posts
Damn you :mad: (No offense; just upset I wasn't finalize my funds in time to be able to get this car).

Let me guess, you bought it from upstate NY?

I actually had that white Supra inspected and was so close to buying it.

That was about $250.00 wasted.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to finalize my funding due to the buyer of my Evo having some bank issues.

No hard feelings; you found a rare and clean Supra that I hope you truly enjoy :bigthumb: .

· Registered
1,564 Posts
wow the failboat has landed^
I'm sorry if you misinterpreted my post; I meant no offense towards lis2k for picking up that Supra.

(I have edited my initial post to clarify).

In this market; it's always first come first serve.

I'm more upset at that I wasn't able to finalize the sale of my Evo until yesterday.

I truly hope he enjoys the car; we all know how rare it is.

· Stock Body Supras FTW
1,727 Posts
Nice find. I miss my hard top.

Where did you find this one at if you don't mind?

· Hardtop Crew
11,618 Posts
I'm sorry if you misinterpreted my post; I meant no offense towards lis2k for picking up that Supra.

(I have edited my initial post to clarify).

In this market; it's always first come first serve.

I'm more upset at that I wasn't able to finalize the sale of my Evo until yesterday.

I truly hope he enjoys the car; we all know how rare it is.

no hard feelings....ull find one soon...

· Registered
2,553 Posts
I had the pleasure of seeeing both cars and i have to say that white hardtopper is one of the cleanest and sexiest Supras i have seen yet! it is amazing to see a car that can bring you back in time and tuly picture owning such a car back in 94...

Jeff, congrats on finding such an amazing car! id also like to say you r a lucky SOB most of the time lol...

I really CAN NOT beleive how ORIGONAL this car really is!!

· Pays Cash, No Questions
4,704 Posts
Wow! Congratulations - I'm jealous, to say the least. I would kill to have a hardtop like that.

· Registered
76 Posts
fuk man!

its completely reversed with you guys! the things i wouldn't do to have a factory 6spd TT targa! fukn japs never made one, all 6spd TT down here are hardtops :( will hopefully be buying myself a late model auto TT targa and be converting it to 6spd...

your a lucky bastard to have to supra, enjoy mate ;)

· Blood for Blood
9,923 Posts
^ ummm the japs made them ... they just didnt export them to AUS...

I have a targa TT... I want a black hardtop TT... hmmm whats in your white hardtop? serious about a trade? lol

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.