Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Administrator
8,640 Posts
Thanks for joining the site to spam the video and likely never return.

A supra antilagging...never seen one of those before.

·
Administrator
8,640 Posts
just to think how impressed he was he had to say the car shut the whole thing down...I assume his brain exploded when space X landed on that pad in the ocean.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I never seen a supra do that before. No need to get all pissed off about it lmao. I thought it was pretty cool, so I posted it on a SUPRA forum

·
Administrator
8,640 Posts
I never seen a supra do that before. No need to get all pissed off about it lmao. I thought it was pretty cool, so I posted it on a SUPRA forum
All good bro we are just a salty bunch of cunts.

·
Administrator
8,640 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Speaking about doughnuts.... If y'all in the socal area, check out this place in Costa Mesa--- Home – Sidecar Doughnuts

Their variant of a maple bacon doughnut is amazingly delicious. Then again, anything with bacon is amazing...lol

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Speaking about doughnuts.... If y'all in the socal area, check out this place in Costa Mesa--- Home – Sidecar Doughnuts

Their variant of a maple bacon doughnut is amazingly delicious. Then again, anything with bacon is amazing...lol

You are bad dude !! ANYTHING WITH BEEAKON is AMAZING !

·
Hardcore Night Warrior
2,479 Posts
check out Voodoo Dognuts ....
If doughnuts could be equated to art and design, then I'd say Voodoo Doughnuts are the Antonio Gaudí of pastries. Take that as you will. Lastly, this thread has now become the official SF doughnut thread.

·
Registered
464 Posts
If doughnuts could be equated to art and design, then I'd say Voodoo Doughnuts are the Antonio Gaudí of pastries. Take that as you will. Lastly, this thread has now become the official SF doughnut thread.
I like that idea. Hehehe. Mmmm, I'm gonna dream of donuts tonight. Glutton.... LoL

1 - 20 of 28 Posts