Supra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
RSP fetish #23 GTR driver
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I post this in European forum because you guys may know more about this car. I work for Europen company based in US and owner is a car fanatic/collector. Recently he offered one of his cars (Ford Sierra Cosworth). Car is free as long as I go to Italy and pick it up. I have my family in Poland and thought that I could drive this car there and store it. I could use it this summer (I'm going there for 2 weeks) instead of renting shitty Opel Corsa. Do you think this car is worth the trouble? I don't know much about Ford Sierra Cosworth but the fact that it is turbo chrged, 4 wheel drive. What do you guys think? Anyone has pictures of this car? Considering that car is over 10 years old, does it have any value?

·
Boost4fun
1,848 Posts

·
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the link. Now at least I know what to expect. I guess I'll take because it's free and have some fun with it. Then I'll give it away for free (in September).
Anyone wants it?
It sucks to go on vacation and drive shitty rental cars. Last year when I went to Poland I asked Budget for best car they have. I got Volvo S80, diesel. No comments...
I went back in March this year and rented cheapest car - Opel Corsa. At first I thought that there is something wrong with engine because car was so sloooow, then I found out that that is 3-cylinder engine.
Thank God for my Supras and M3 (daily driver).

·
Boost4fun
1,848 Posts
Well, yeah. The 3cyl Corsa is just slow, nothing else. And the annoying engine sound in addition to that..
Well, if you ask that way-I would take it after your summer time. IF it still runs;)
Just shoot me a message or give me a call +49 173 389 6666 and we can talk about it when it´s about time:)
Until then I wish you fun with it!
Gerd

·
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You got it. Car will be yours (if still alive).

·
Boost4fun
1,848 Posts
THX bro:)
Just don´t kill it and let it warm up a bit before stomping on it... lol
Shoot me a message or a call if you like..
Gerd

·
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I found somebody who will drive this car from Italy to Poland for me next week.
I'm heading there in August and will call you end of August if car still be alive.
My wife went behind my back and put reservation for rental car already.
Thanks, Chris.

·
Boost4fun
1,848 Posts
So you gonna have a nice Corsa or so again?:) Yummi

Thanks again Chris, for the opportunity you offered to me;)
Have a nice time down there.
Gerd

1 - 8 of 8 Posts