Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

· Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That would be nice. I have been in the area for a while now, and the whole time I have seen one other MKIV. At the time the guy seemed like he was too stuck up to stop and talk. I just think it's funny when a fellow supra owner hangs out with the civics...

· WI-FI FTW, GTFO fuse box!
9,209 Posts

· Im A Fuking Ninja!!!
6,330 Posts
how about monday meet

9,209 Posts
If I'm doing it I'm going all out like I do for everything else. I only compete on the race track to see who has a bigger CAWK.
Since Fire-Face posted first, it's up to him.

· Im A Fuking Ninja!!!
6,330 Posts
come on monday, maybe i'll take the car out, shit i havent driven the car since i got the car back from JT's house.

9,209 Posts
I love how FLAME exaggerates. I said, "Phx. saw, Hector." This added to, "The owner of the car from Sierra Vista wants me to fix his car while he is up here in Tucson." These are both facts and can be proven in any court in the USA. Hell, even I would win against Dennis or any lawyer in this case. Bring it on FLAME FRONT! Hahahaaa

· Registered
892 Posts
I love how FLAME exaggerates. I said, "Phx. saw, Hector." This added to, "The owner of the car from Sierra Vista wants me to fix his car while he is up here in Tucson." These are both facts and can be proven in any court in the USA. Hell, even I would win against Dennis or any lawyer in this case. Bring it on FLAME FRONT! Hahahaaa
THREAD JACK,

Jt, I heard i could take you in some cod action... whatsup.... dont even have a console to play on and 20 bucks says i still make you muh bitch.

:hay:

9,209 Posts
I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or not Rodary, but when I told Winkler/pinky-winky not to bring his Corolla, I was being serious:)

9,209 Posts
1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.