Supra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.. not by me, but my buddy was in his WRX and got blown off by a black Supra, a blue Viper, a red Viper and a silver Ford GT all rolling strong on Hwy 22 heading into N Myrtle Beach. Anyone here? He said they all appeared to be cruising together at 100+ on that usually empty hwy.

Oh, and last night we had an r34 GT25t and a 500+awhp r33 GTR Vspec in town too, in addition to the Nismo r33 GTst sedan that has been in my driveway for a while.. The GTR just came in on the boat yesterday in Charleston and is headed back to Fountain Inn today. Look for it up there.. Veilside (not the tacky one) kit, stock GTR Vspec wheels, Apex'i twins, Fcon Pro.. midnight purple.. one of 115 purple Vspecs.

· Registered
623 Posts
I only know of two mkiv owners in Myrtle. One's car is blown and being built the other I havent heard from in awhile.

· Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There are a few MkIV's here. One is Mike's black/orange one, Chris's black one, the white 98 I have been working on (BPU+++). There are 2 or 3 NA's around too. I dont think any of these cars that my buddy saw on 22 were locals... although there is a silver Ford GT in the Conway area.

The R33 GTR Vspec is midnight purple with a subtle Veilside kit. Stock GTR Vspec 16"rims, Apex'i GT Spec exhaust and Apex'i twins. HKS fmic..etc..etc.. also came complete with a dyno sheet for 500+ to all 4 tires. The owner of it is leaving to go back overseas on around the 15th of July.. so keep an eye out til then.

· Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SupraGreg said:
I just returned Sunday from Myrtle with my Supra.... Anyone see it???
Not that i know of.. does it look the same as in your sig? I did see a red one with what looked like OZ 5 spoke rims.

· Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
dtsvt03 said:
sweet i work in fountain inn! We will be in MB the last weekend of july for mustang week, it wouldbe awesome to see a r33 in person. don't see them that much here.
He lives in Fountain Inn.. but I live at the Beach.. so gimmie a heads up when you are coming in... I'll tell you where the meeting spots are and all..

· Registered
623 Posts
Chris moved to charlotte but before he moved I took him a gt47 hehe:)

· HNIC!!!
107 Posts
Epik said:
He lives in Fountain Inn.. but I live at the Beach.. so gimmie a heads up when you are coming in... I'll tell you where the meeting spots are and all..

I will be down there July 28-31. Staying at the Crown Reef Resort. Can't wait, cause it is also my B-day that weekend.

· Registered
396 Posts
i be down there for the 1st thru the 3rd so look out for me. I be in a jewel green n/a.

· Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'll be getting back into town late on the 1st from a family trip. You should come out to the Myrtle Beach Speedway off 501 coming into town on Sunday July 2nd. We are having an all day drift/drag /car show event. Will be starting around noon.. runs til dark.

July 29th I'll be in Atlanta at Atlanta Motor Speedway for a SEDA Drift Clinic.. prob coming back that night though too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.