Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Saturday, September 9th

Votes: 5 35.7%
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
JZA70 448 rwhp everyday
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
pick the date that suits you best. Once we choose a date i will call the local dyno facilities in the bay and see who can work with us. DSR is my 1st choice for a dyno facility, but ill have to call them and see if they will let us BBQ and come on a weekend.

Please post in this thread if you intend on attending, and specify if you plan on dynoing as well, since i will probably need to give them an estimate on the # of cars that plan to dyno.

~scott

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
Oh Dang, I may be out on this one. I will be out of the country > yippeeeeeee > during these dates.....aaarrrghh...
Okay I will follow the build up to this though..

·
me me me me me me!!!
483 Posts
^that sucks moe, we hardly got to hang out at the last meet.

scott, if there is a bbq then maybe we can set up something with me cooking up some really good steak for everybody. it seems that people really liked the steak at the folsom lake meet and i would like to bbq for everybody but the problem is steak is so expensive. if everyone that wanted to have steak could pitch in a little then i could make sure everyone has a good cut.

i'll bring some chicken for those that don't eat beef.

·
JZA70 448 rwhp everyday
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sounds good, thanks for supplying the bbq and good eats at the last meet. Once we have a date and venue set we will start to work the food out, but thats a killer idea.

~scott

·
me me me me me me!!!
483 Posts
i think it's a good idea, we'll get a separate signup list for steak.

i'd be doing it at cost though and that's it. hot dogs and hamburgers are just kinda boring.

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
tunaman said:
i think it's a good idea, we'll get a separate signup list for steak.

i'd be doing it at cost though and that's it. hot dogs and hamburgers are just kinda boring.
Looking at past meets and the amount of hotdog and buns that come through, we should BAN hotdogs and buns from all future meets. :ugh2: :)

·
Espresso Connoisseur
1,636 Posts
i'll likely attend as long as I'm free that wknd. If I go, I'll probably dyno as well.

·
me me me me me me!!!
483 Posts
SUPRASTANGER507mgte said:
Looking at past meets and the amount of hotdog and buns that come through, we should BAN hotdogs and buns from all future meets. :ugh2: :)
yeah; hotdogs= :ban:

·
TE44 NA-T
1,026 Posts
I don't know if i'll be able to make those dates yet. Too far away to tell. Once July comes around, i'll let you know.

·
JZA70 448 rwhp everyday
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
is no one gonna sign up, dates suck, wtf, i wanna keep thing interesting in norcal.

~scott

·
239RWHP @ 9PSI
1,882 Posts
i am down to go and ill sure be dynoing!

·
Sir Digby Chicken Ceasar
519 Posts
Those first dates are like the first week of school and the others are close to SILV.

·
JZA70 448 rwhp everyday
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
early august then? mabyee 1st or 2nd weekend

~scott

·
Sir Digby Chicken Ceasar
519 Posts
That would probably work better if you can get a good dyno price by then. Hopefully I'll be all done with a rebuild before then.

·
no more supras
2,175 Posts
depending on how either of my 2 goes, i'll be sure to bring one for the "shootout" - personally i'm just more interested in what i can push down hehe.

if i bring the mk4 it'll most likely be bone stock still :)

·
no more supras
2,175 Posts
supra_onna95 said:
I can't go if it's too close to SILV.

I won't dyno because my car is 100% stock. I am just going for the food and hang out with more supra owners.

dude, you should dyno just to see how healthy the motor and turbos are. nothing better than a bone stock run to see what your potential is ;)

and, as stated above - if i bring the mk4, we'll have a "bone stock mk4" challenge between you and me hahahaha

1 - 20 of 31 Posts