Supra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Getrag Gearhead
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see the interest from different manufacturers for silicone enforced belts. Both Greddy and Power Enterprise make 2JZ a silicone enforced timing belt and I can see that Power Ent. also makes a drivebelt. Does anyone know who else makes silicone enforced serpentine belt? The one from Power Ent. is $98 bucks and kinda high for a drivebelt. I'd pay like $50 for one. Not to be cheap but hey its a freakin belt.

Joe.

·
Registered
274 Posts
carchitect said:
I see the interest from different manufacturers for silicone enforced belts. Both Greddy and Power Enterprise make 2JZ a silicone enforced timing belt and I can see that Power Ent. also makes a drivebelt. Does anyone know who else makes silicone enforced serpentine belt? The one from Power Ent. is $98 bucks and kinda high for a drivebelt. I'd pay like $50 for one. Not to be cheap but hey its a freakin belt.

Joe.
I haven't heard of anyone but the one you listed selling the drivebelts and i agree the price is too high!!!. I will do some research. Let me know if you find anything before i do. Thanks, A.J. :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts