Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Start of a new term
3,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's the 6 month countdown! Sept. 28,29,30. It's the 10th year for this! Who plans on going this year? Who plans on bringing their cars? It would be nice to have a big Norcal showing.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
I'm definately going again already got vacation planned :bigthumb: . Driving the Supra again. My girlfriend is going with one of her friends in the 2nd car maybe I can get her to take the slicks and tools down. I will be driving down on the Advan a032r's hopefully they will have the road course this year. :)

Lawrence

·
Registered
345 Posts
definately making it again from south florida hopefully this time i am able to take the sup.................3 years in attendance and looking forward to meeting up with all my extended friends there

·
Registered
794 Posts
Something or another ( usually job related ) has kept me from going, but danmit I am going this year! I have vacation time and I have been with the company a while.

- Randy

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hell yea i was going to go last year but didnt and saw the pics and looked fun so im defintly going this year with my MK3

·
Supras Invade Las Vegas
2,385 Posts
I know this is a month late but...

Thanks for all of the enthusiasm guys. It is really great to read all of the excitement about this year's event. It is through your support that Supras Invade Las Vegas has become The Largest Supra Event on the Planet!

I am actually going to Vegas next week to do some research for this year's event. We are working on some new and exciting changes - provided we can raise enough to make them work.

Watch for the official website to go live very soon.

Supras Invade Las Vegas
September 27 - 30, 2006
The Largest Supra Event on the Planet!
http://vegas.supras.org
http://SILV.info

·
Registered
794 Posts
Pwr4all said:
Something or another ( usually job related ) has kept me from going, but danmit I am going this year! I have vacation time and I have been with the company a while.

- Randy

Can't go now! Danmit

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
same here brian i said someday i'll go when i get the dawg. since its the 10 year ani im thinking about going

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
May be going and would love to finally go

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
Got to think about this one... again... aight peace :chicken:

·
JZA70 448 rwhp everyday
2,994 Posts
ill be there as long as my car holds up.

~scott

·
I'll nevAr go single!
994 Posts
I'm planning on going, I get a week paid soon, so I'll take it then.

Definatley be showing up with my 1JZ MK3, dosnt look pretty, buy it sounds mean as all hell

·
Rooftop Sniper
2,545 Posts
Sounds like fun. Anyone caravaning from the bay area? Are we going to have pit stops every two hours or every three hours?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts