Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
psh psh psh.........
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there a supras invade las vegas this yr?? and when is it?

·
psh psh psh.........
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ooo wow..that sux..oh welll..there goes vegas

·
NorCal Haters Club
2,251 Posts
Man, how many threads are there about Vegas already? HAHAHAHAHA

Yes it is on.

Check the National Section for updates.

·
tastie treats
2,551 Posts
Man, how many threads are there about Vegas already? HAHAHAHAHA

Yes it is on.

Check the National Section for updates.
LOL, you're not forgetting that SILV is something that most Supra owners look forward to, are you? :agreed: I know I am extremely excited about this year. Oh and I was reading over the National section and yes, at HIN we had a DJ and it made the night even better. If HIN happens again out here in LA, we'll be contracting the same DJ to do it and this time, staying the whole night.

·
that twin 2jz guy
2,595 Posts
and yes it is gonna be bigger and better..... plz wait for further info.. more info will be provided with pics as time permits.

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
Thanks Jeff. I'll save that extra 40 hours this year . Dang I will have taken two vacations this year helll yeah lol. Im sure Im making it out to Vegas this year with a bunch of other guys locally. I can't help with the sponsorship ..but am willing to assist and bust my ass for my homies if need be at vegas :) . Just let me know.

·
NorCal Haters Club
2,251 Posts
Thanks Jeff. I'll save that extra 40 hours this year . Dang I will have taken two vacations this year helll yeah lol. Im sure Im making it out to Vegas this year with a bunch of other guys locally. I can't help with the sponsorship ..but am willing to assist and bust my ass for my homies if need be at vegas :) . Just let me know.
I am counting on you NorCal guys to back us up!!! No excuses this year Moe.:1poke:

Jeff

·
Registered
131 Posts
oh yeah....can't wait for this!

·
psh psh psh.........
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
so mike you going right..i dont want to be the only filipino there rolling with moe and kris and adrian haha

·
Registered
131 Posts
yeah im going fasho! I didn't want to be the only filipino too!! Thank god your going too! You need to get a 1J...you might fall behind when we drive to Vegas. HAH! You still have a couple months.

·
psh psh psh.........
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hahahahahaha we'll see about that..still got some parts to install in my car..that has just been sitting in the garage for a while haha

·
Registered
131 Posts
hahah how about we race and who ever loses gets your interior!

·
psh psh psh.........
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
we can trade seats haha..my shit is beat up

·
Registered
131 Posts
sure if you want a beat up throw up color (burgundy) seats. No problem!

·
psh psh psh.........
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
woah nvm hahahaha..do wheel works get discounts for after market seats and stuff?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts