Supra Forums banner

1021 - 1040 of 1046 Posts

·
4 T's and an X
2,122 Posts
I do. The first one I got about 12 years ago and the second one about seven years ago. The first one has 55k miles on it and has some rare oem accessories (active aero spoiler, footwell lights, hatch top carpet, carbon steering wheel). The second one has 33k miles on it and it is bone stock.

·
Smith & Wesson Member
635 Posts
Original owner - Turbo 6 speed - Daily driven since new

·
Registered
235 Posts
Wow - very nice!
Tell us more than the signature does!!
Thank you sir - I appreciate it!

Your posts over the years have actually been a lot of help to me to be honest.

As far as the car goes, it's just an original white 1997 Turbo Auto USDM - Bought it 10 years ago when it was plain silver with a full Veilside body kit and stock twins. Just made small changes over the years. Went stock body and a quicksilver repaint. Currently running PHR 6466 Single Turbo kit, ATF Built Auto w/ IP 4k stall, PHR complete fuel system - waiting on a ProEFI kit from Induction Performance as well as a custom full engine harness by them (should arrive in about 2 weeks), then an Alpha tune with flex-fuel.

·
Very Senior Member
10,066 Posts
Thank you sir - I appreciate it!

Your posts over the years have actually been a lot of help to me to be honest.

As far as the car goes, it's just an original white 1997 Turbo Auto USDM - Bought it 10 years ago when it was plain silver with a full Veilside body kit and stock twins. Just made small changes over the years. Went stock body and a quicksilver repaint. Currently running PHR 6466 Single Turbo kit, ATF Built Auto w/ IP 4k stall, PHR complete fuel system - waiting on a ProEFI kit from Induction Performance as well as a custom full engine harness by them (should arrive in about 2 weeks), then an Alpha tune with flex-fuel.
Not only looks nice - it sounds like it should perform very well.

·
JZA80
3,123 Posts
Looks great Casper, is that "Moonstone"?

·
Mind if I do a J?
3,458 Posts

Reactions: S&W 500

·
Mind if I do a J?
3,458 Posts

1021 - 1040 of 1046 Posts