Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
V-tec JUST KICKED IN!!!
715 Posts
Absolutely the SEX. The challenge stradale is still the best looking Ferrari ever made.

·
Wobbiest: Three Laws Safe
6,137 Posts
Jason takes the best pics and since he lives around the corner from me I have loads of pics of exotics in my neighborhood and in NYC. :)

·
6,137 Posts
Where does he live or where do I live?

·
Damn Spaniards
2,328 Posts
I think it looks good in Silver. Well everything but the front bumper cover. That looks very unflattering in silver, then again I always thought the 360 looked like a boat or something from the front. I hate the way it dips up and make the nose look like it's 10 feet off the ground compared to the rest of the car.
as long as its a F430 i dont mind colors.
Uh that's a 360 Challenge there bud. :1poke: Bandwagon much?

·
Nothing
1,491 Posts
I think it looks good in Silver. Well everything but the front bumper cover. That looks very unflattering in silver, then again I always thought the 360 looked like a boat or something from the front. I hate the way it dips up and make the nose look like it's 10 feet off the ground compared to the rest of the car.
Uh that's a 360 Challenge there bud. :1poke: Bandwagon much?
The Stradale... the road version of the race version of the road version.

·
6,137 Posts
And is no faster than the stock 360 :lol:

·
Who's the Master?!
4,073 Posts
:lol: Seriously.

At least it looks and sounds better. This Jason guy takes awesome pics. Where were they taken? It looks like it could be in NY, but I think I saw some Massachusetts plates.

·
!black
4,625 Posts
Handles a bit better ;) But I for one didn't like the CS nearly as much as the stock 360. The interior was a no-go for me, and the exhaust note wasn't quite right.

To each their own.

I like the gold-ish color they have for the 360's, someone referred to it as "jewish racing gold" once and I LOL'd

·
6,137 Posts
No, you are right it handles better, but I wont say quite a bit. I would say slightly. The 360 is a pig at its limit, the CS is more of a fetal pig.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts