Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
I bought my Kyosho Supra model (a black one) a few years back for $59, I've seen them sell for up to $200. Go ahead and get it while you still can.

·
Registered
205 Posts
The black model is the 'rare' one from what I've found on the die cast boards. I picked up a Red MKIV (first gen) last fall and it's a piece of work. I collect 1/18th scale die cast, would be a shame to not have one of my own car :)

·
Registered
9,670 Posts
x X CLoud X x said:
not as cool as my White mk4 remote control car...... u can do 360s, i use it to scare my dog
:iwdumbass and mine was $40 on sale at Rat Shack!

·
2007 FSAE World Champion
1,291 Posts
that car may be mint but i am pretty sure actual brand new models still have tape holding dorrs shut. I bought one recently on Ebay, Black 128$ but when i got it the right lower control arm was broke, back windshield wiper was broke off, and the rear hatch would not hold itself up. and this car was "New" mint in box. I was able to send it back but have not recieved a refund yet and am getting a little angry about it.

·
Very Senior Member
10,053 Posts
SuperNova said:
The black model is the 'rare' one from what I've found on the die cast boards. I picked up a Red MKIV (first gen) last fall and it's a piece of work. I collect 1/18th scale die cast, would be a shame to not have one of my own car :)
The black one is definitely the most common one. The silver one is the rarest, as you will see by the price it goes for.
I bought a black one several years ago for ~ $60 and had to pay well over $100 for the silver one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts