Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
G

·
I think I saw the same one cruising around with the Targa top off by the Vista Ridge Mall area. Looked pretty nice. Wish I would've been in the supra, I would've caught up and seen if he wanted to play:)

David

·
Registered
134 Posts
That's probably Derrick "CoppellSupra", he just got the Alpine Silver to cruise and he put the red Hardtop in the garage.

Derrick, that you man?

Arch

·
Registered
61 Posts
Yup thats been me both times. I curise in it all the time. If you see me, wave and pull me over .. i wont bite ;)

·
Registered
61 Posts
yah the red one is the daily driver to school and the silver one is for after school and weekend fun. :rolleyes: :)

·
Sudafed can't kill me.
979 Posts
I saw another 97 AS driven by an older black male in Carrollton.

·
Registered
134 Posts
CoppellSupra44 said:
yah the red one is the daily driver to school and the silver one is for after school and weekend fun. :rolleyes: :)
So whats gong on with the new Silver car Derrick? Started the mods yet?

Archer

·
Registered
61 Posts
It is 94TXTT's old Alpine Silver 94 TT Auto BPU.

Just ordered some tein coilovers for it and soon to be a greddy 3 row up front :). Anything else and im up for suggestions or help doing seeing as i dont know much about the TT yet. I also need a good job for a 17 year old this summer so i can start paying for the big stuff. I want to try to hit 500rwhp by the end of this summer.

G

·
Sounds like you are enjoying the car as much as I did.

Guys,

Here is a quick list of upgrades that he has right now so you can help him with ideas for future mods.

HKS EVZ II Boost Controller
Greddy 60mm Boost Gauge w/peak hold & warning
Greddy 60mm Temp Sensor w/Peak hold and warning
Dual A pillar mount
Super Dragger Exhaust
K&N Intake
Power House Racing Downpipe
Front & rear strut bars
Blitz Rims

:)

·
Registered
134 Posts
CoppellSupra44 said:
also noticed a greddy BOV in there too ..
I'll bet David "Supra600" has a lot of stuff just sitting on the garage floor waiting to go in that car to make big power. Just give him a call.

David, you got anythingI would be interested in this week? I saw those wheels you sold Allen. You must have a new car in the garage.

Arch

·
Registered
61 Posts
Archer man answer your phone, I call you all the time seeing if you want to meet up and do something or even just to see my new toy.

David, if you have anything that you think would be of need for me then throw it out there and ill see what kind of funds i can bring in for some new parts :)

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
94TXTT said:
Sounds like you are enjoying the car as much as I did.

Guys,

Here is a quick list of upgrades that he has right now so you can help him with ideas for future mods.

HKS EVZ II Boost Controller
Greddy 60mm Boost Gauge w/peak hold & warning
Greddy 60mm Temp Sensor w/Peak hold and warning
Dual A pillar mount
Super Dragger Exhaust
K&N Intake
Power House Racing Downpipe
Front & rear strut bars
Blitz Rims

:)

Ah, that's why you couldn't come to my meet. LOL, but CoppellSupra come to it in the red Supra. Damn, 2 Supras. Hey Coppell, you shoudl hav ebrought out the AS to my meet as well. By the way, is the red one a 97-987 Hardtop? :)

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
David has a nice GT42-76 I am eyeballing. I'm David's top 10 customer. He knew I would buy those wheels. When I was dropping off the built bottom end to him, he called and said, "You might as well stop by your house and bring me your old stock TT wheels so that you can take these home with you in the truck". I was like, "Umm, I dunno. I will have to see what they look like". Sure enough, I was loading those black beauties in the back of the explorer. Doh! I'm such a sucker.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
CoppellSupra44 said:
It is 94TXTT's old Alpine Silver 94 TT Auto BPU.

Just ordered some tein coilovers for it and soon to be a greddy 3 row up front :). Anything else and im up for suggestions or help doing seeing as i dont know much about the TT yet. I also need a good job for a 17 year old this summer so i can start paying for the big stuff. I want to try to hit 500rwhp by the end of this summer.

500rwhp on stock twins? Dave has a nice formule for that one. :)

·
Registered
61 Posts
The red one is a 95 hardtop SE with exhaust and tein basic coilovers, thats it on that one.

I would have brought the AS one your meet but i hadnt picked it up from the dealership at that point yet.

Oh yah, anyone have a job opening for a 17 year old? :) I need a full time job for the summer and would take a job in almost anything.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts