Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, since I didn't get nothing Supra related directly from Santa (ie. the wife, SO, g/f, etc...)... I've been on a bit of a blurge. lolz

So far (in the last 3wks), I've bought the following:

NPR IC
Apexi S-AFC
Electronic exhaust cutout (MPP GB)

(also have a 2.0mm Greddy MHG, oil filter relo kit, and a front sway bar in the works)

And yesterday I purchased 2 sets of car dollies (the reason for this post). FUCK... they rock! I've eye'd these pups up for a few weeks now. G.I. Joes here locally had them on sale for $56.00 a piece (@ 1k/lbs each, which for the Supa is perfect). In the past its taken myself and a left nut to move the car a few feet side-2-side. Now... 5sec and the car's crooked like you see.

Now, if you own a house, garage, or a barn... I guess they wouldn't make much sense. Or if you car ran and wasn't missing an engine, tranny, or clutch... lolz

But man... I give these a big :bigthumb:

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Man, those are cool!

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BrysonK said:
Nice.. but the bathroom in my shop is the size of that garage;)
Lucky bastard... I use a oil change canister and shop vac tube. lolz

·
yeah thats me!
2,570 Posts
what color are you painting the car, and what made you decide to sand the whole thing down? Im going to start prep work later in january....

cassio

·
boost freak
10,042 Posts
if you have $$ to burn, there's a better version of those. they're call "go-jacks" or something like that. you don't have to jack up the car or anything, they go around the wheel and you rachet them together, picking up the car. that and they have some really high grade urethane casters so they roll over anything.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts