Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Moderator, Live life to the fulllest
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. Ive decided that since my car isnt a daily driver any more i want to get a drum of race gas and just run that in my car. Where do yall order your gas and how much is it a gallon and/or drum? Thanks

John

·
I don't cry, I work out
770 Posts
Are there no gas stations that sell it around Elon? There are a few around here that you can get 110 octane. If you wanted to make the trip its about an hour and a half.

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
There are 2 places in Asheboro that sell cam2 110. I dont know exacltly where Elon is, so I dont know how far it is away from there.

Jason

·
REVTECHRACING.COM
2,675 Posts
i pay 385 for a drum of c16 now,but im in n.j. and i go threw it quickly since it cant sit for to long as it will gel up.

·
It will never run...
584 Posts
southeastsupra said:
bout how much octane is a c16
117 MON.

Here in Ky its 525 for a 54 gallon drum of c16. I did however manage to find a place that sold it for 380 about an hour away in Indiana. I picked up 2 barrells. Im sure it wont last till the end of the summer, seeing as thats all my car ever really sees.

·
BPU is so 1997
5,349 Posts
I think the VP Midwest dealer is in Indiana. Make sure you use up the fuel within a month after you open the container, even if you are using the barrel pump.

·
Banned
663 Posts
The VP barrels are totally sealed once you close the top after pumping. As long as you keep the container in a cool place away from direct sunlight (a garage corner will do)...it will last a LOT longer than a month even after opened...needing to use it all in a month after opened is not necessary. Call VP, and they will echo these sentiments.

·
Registered
833 Posts
they sell 100oct at a sunoco next to my house. they just wont let you pump it straight into your car.

·
Moderator, Live life to the fulllest
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
THanks for the info guys. Im going to be moving back to VA at the end of May since im graduating so i was wondering if there were any good places to call to have a drum shipped to me.

Dale, ill give Swantko a PM or email.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts