Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I go to school at UT and live on campus so I dont have a garage to install a single onto my car. Is there anyone in the Austin area that can offer to help me install a single kit? I'm willing to compensate for your help, I just cant afford to have a shop install it and charge $1200 or more

Thanks
 

·
EFI Certified Tuner
Joined
·
1,877 Posts
paymon said:
I go to school at UT and live on campus so I dont have a garage to install a single onto my car. Is there anyone in the Austin area that can offer to help me install a single kit? I'm willing to compensate for your help, I just cant afford to have a shop install it and charge $1200 or more

Thanks
Contact SF username GAMIMNON . he is good, in Austin, and can help you :)
 

·
'95 SC300 2jzgte/T78
Joined
·
1,719 Posts
Its always worth a call to Justin Nenni as he sleeps, eats and breaths this kinda stuff! Also if you can work something out with him you will know one of the TOP Supra tuner/builders in the US hooked you up. Its worth a shot?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,050 Posts
texasmr2 said:
Its always worth a call to Justin Nenni as he sleeps, eats and breaths this kinda stuff! Also if you can work something out with him you will know one of the TOP Supra tuner/builders in the US hooked you up. Its worth a shot?
Justin N. only tune cars. He doesn't work on them but he is one of the badass mofo in the world.
JPI
 

·
'95 SC300 2jzgte/T78
Joined
·
1,719 Posts
JP IMPORTZ said:
Justin N. only tune cars. He doesn't work on them but he is one of the badass mofo in the world.
JPI
JP Importz does though and I appologize for not mentioning you bro, my bad! :faint:
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top