Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for anyone who's had a shop install their single kit...how much was it to put everything in. i have a completely stock 6 speed and am thinking of buying the hks kai kit from someone on the boards and asking a local shop to install it. i'd like to get a general idea so i know whether to keep searching. thanks.

·
Banned
4,144 Posts
I got mine installed and tuned for 600 but the sky's the limit. The highest I was quoted was 2500, and I'm sure it was worth every penny, but just too much for me at the time. Not to throw salt, but what is done to the car? If you can get a good deal on a single kit, go for it, but they're some things you may want to consider doing before you actually install. Fuel computers comes to mind. And maybe a BCC.

Eric

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
zero mods

thanks for the info...i just wanted a good range so that i don't get ripped off. as for the car...it's completely stock (not even a boost guage). i've sort of fallen into this decision as my 2nd turbo may have given up. why not a single? as for electronics, i agree and suspect that i'll also have to put in < $1K worth to pull it off since i really don't have anything.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts