Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Supras are never 'done'
1989 Toyota Supra
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys use for oil lines?
I'm assuming the 2JZ kits will work. The Boost Logic one looks pretty good, but then what do I use to block the other oil feed on the block? Does anyone recommend another good kit?

·
CT12 Destroyer
2,993 Posts
Make it yourself it's easy..

plug the rear oil hole with any spare bolt you have that fits, clean it off first

Front 1 12X1.25 to -4 adapter, two -4 straight ends

a -10 drain flange for the block, 1 -10 45* hose end and depending how your turbo sits, 1 -10 straight or maybe another 45.

And that's it, besides obviously the stainless line.

·
1jz-gte motivation
805 Posts
What manifold are you using Mobes? Also, what turbo?

·
1JZ BLING
2,604 Posts
I make oil line kits as well if you want one. PM me for description.

·
Supras are never 'done'
1989 Toyota Supra
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Orubus said:
What manifold are you using Mobes? Also, what turbo?
It's still in planning. I'm thinking a china manifold swapped to a T3 flange and a GT3071R.

Edit: 3071 not 3076 :)
It would be kinda silly to use an internal wastegate on an externally gated manifold.

·
DO WORK!!
2,275 Posts
Just give me a call at the shop and let me know what turbo you are running and I can sell you everything you need. But I have to know what turbo you are running and what manifold. Some have sent me their manifold and turbo and I have made them custom hardline versions of an oil line kit. I would rather have SS hardline running next to the manifold other than SS braided due to the heat. The hardline will never fail...

I sold Toyotech01 a kit and it took us a few times to get it right.... but now we know what all we need to make it happen.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts