Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a huge FMIC with hardpipes, apexi N1 and tanabe midpipe no cats....

Stock twins arent cutting it anymore and i want to move on

AS far as single turbos go I was wondering if they run good on stock AFM and Ecu?

That being said i dont want ridiculous HP #'s i just want quick spooling hard pulling streetable turbo, something a bit better than the twins.

Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated, i'm turbo stupid so i am not sure exactlty what all would be needed.

I'd prefer to keep it within the limit of the stock fuel system too if thats possible with a single'd supra?

I dunno like i said i am single stupid.

-Brad

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry i'll also do a "CLIFFS NOTES"

I want to keep everything "stock" Fuel, ECU, cams etc. but want to go single

Any suggestions? or is it impossible

i drive this car ALOT like 30k plus a year= need streetable

·
man whore
318 Posts
If you don’t upgrade your fuel there is not much point in going single the stock twins can make almost 500 HP and the stock fuel system can not support much over 500. So Y go single with out fuel up grade?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok ok i was hoping to dodge it but i soppose if thats the way i will have to do fuel as well.

Thats includes what?
1. Bigger fuel pump- Like a Walboro
2. Bigger injectors

or do i need a fuel rail and bigger fuellines as well?

Might as well get an AEM EMS too while i am at it. Haha

I'll have to put this on the "Extentend payment plan" :rolleyes:

·
MONKEY TURBO FTMFW!!!!!
738 Posts
Actually you can use the PHR street kit you will have excellent spool up, better than the stocks for sure and you can keep your maf and still use your stock fuel system. If you are in a budget and want really good spool up this is the best kit, If money its not an object you could do a stage 2 with fuel system but that will cost you way more than the street kit . let me know if you have any questions

·
Premium Member
10,170 Posts
Please search. This has been discussed many times and there are lots of great threads on the subject.

Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.