Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Your Neighborhood Pikey
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I've had a Boost Logic BL67 kit for sometime now. Many of my buds here know what I've been planning for the car, but I've been too busy with work and harnesses to start on the car. Anyhow, I finally took some time off work to pull my motor and start my motor renovation. I thought I'd post up some pics of the snail. It's a BL67 with a garret GTQ wheel, dual scroll ball-bearing. The A/R on the turbine is a .68 and the compressor is a 67 obviously. It's a nice street setup and I'm going to tune for 500 rwhp.

I'll keep pictures coming as the swap continues.

- Hams

·
Trev
1,516 Posts
Chris...that is hot. Just plain and simple...when I talked to you on the phone tonight, you just got the motor out and pulled the twins...way to move fast:) Just get that x-member taken care and and you will be rockin'

Trev

·
Trev
1,516 Posts
Chris...take a nice rear and sideshot of that damn sexy manifold:)

Also, weren't you telling me about 2 months ago that your front main was leaking? Definitely a good time to replace that right now.

Trev

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Yea.. pics of manifold please.

·
Your Neighborhood Pikey
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
silverboosted89 said:
When do you think you will hit full boost? (What rpm's)
4100 I'll be at 17psi. That will make things fun!

- Hams.

·
yeah thats me!
2,570 Posts
can you get some pics of the CAS's please. Engine looks great and what manifold is that?

thanks,
Ian

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
WOW!! That turbo looks like it's capable of alot more than 500 HP (at least in the 2JZ turbo kit) on BoostLogic's site (dyno comparison of stock turbos in TTC against the turbo kit).

Looking forward to seeing your progress!!

·
Your Neighborhood Pikey
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Satan said:
WOW!! That turbo looks like it's capable of alot more than 500 HP (at least in the 2JZ turbo kit) on BoostLogic's site (dyno comparison of stock turbos in TTC against the turbo kit).

Looking forward to seeing your progress!!

It's a 800hp capable kit. I just want to tune for 500 rwhp street tune. I might go higher later, but I think 500 is where I want to be for now.

- Hams.

·
Trev
1,516 Posts
Chris, let me know when you are ready to ship the twins. pretty sweet to hear they are in great shape after daily 19 psi :)

Trev

1 - 20 of 20 Posts