Supra Forums banner

Single turbo 2jzgte is300

1K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Mr Ree NZ 
#1 ·
Hi guys sorry to bother you on your
Supra thread. But I have an 02 Lexus is300 with aristo 2jzgte single turbo swap and was hoping you guys could help me out better then lexus forums.

I have a 02 lexus is300 with 2jzgte swapped engine. I recently installed a single turbo set up (6262)
From driftmotion. Car runs fine but it shows on afr gauge its idle is at 17-18
Normal driving 15-17
WOT 12.2-13 so I'm not sure how to go about it. I just pulled a plug out and it looked what white. I'm assuming that is a sign of lean also? The car use to have stock twin and would back fire. It don't anymore . Also when I had the stock twins the afr gauge didn't work so I'm not sure where I was at with it at the momment. I currently replaced my fuel filter. Oh and it has a walbro 255 fuel pump. Stock 440cc injectors stock ecu. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

#3 ·
Hi thanks for replying to my post! You're the first one to mention to check the wideband sensor. That was the problem. It was set to read propane or something other then gasoline. So the reading was way off. Once I set it to gasoline it has a consistent 14.7 and wot dips into 11afr. I forgot to do a follow up on here. I also have this same post on Lexus forums

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.