Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
!black
4,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just went for a ride in a co-workers single turbo VR4. I must say, they should have come like this from factory :) Still has some tuning bugs to work out, but overall already a VERY quick car at a low boost (9psi) on a MP70.

I'll snap some pics tomorrow of his engine bay, I like the pipe layout. Once the single setups become more common, and the steel transfer cases solve the TC braking problem then I hope there will be more powerful street cars running around.

·
Supraddict
1,158 Posts
I like VR4's...no matter what class they are in performance wise, or how heavy they are, they are just awesome cars, technically and aesthetically. I know the performance market is just now starting to really develop for them, and I hope we start seeing some more fast examples.

Theres a guy local to me who has one of like 276 or so true 99 VR4's, with like 29k on the clock, amazing car:drool: He actually got it from a like a 70 year old woman too

·
il faut voir pour savoir
956 Posts
MadMaxx said:
I just went for a ride in a co-workers single turbo VR4. I must say, they should have come like this from factory :) Still has some tuning bugs to work out, but overall already a VERY quick car at a low boost (9psi) on a MP70.

I'll snap some pics tomorrow of his engine bay, I like the pipe layout. Once the single setups become more common, and the steel transfer cases solve the TC braking problem then I hope there will be more powerful street cars running around.
Nice, is he on 3SI? :)

·
!black
4,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I dunno, I'll ask him :) He just moved to NC from Miami, all of the 3S crowd is in charlotte it seams. 3SX is right down the road from the office also.

Car needs to get painted and cleaned up, he's had it for like ever :lol:

·
Premium Member
10,170 Posts
You mother sons' a bitches need to get on the SOC JAE PF.

There was a gutted and track-prepped 3/S at MAM last year - he was fast on the R-comps he was running. :)

·
Premium Member
12,619 Posts
quick said:
You mother sons' a bitches need to get on the SOC JAE PF.
Yeah, but are you down with OPP?

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
One time I had saw a friend of a friends ford probe with a y2k turbo it was pretty dope and it could spin tires at 3psi.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts