Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
LexusTico
3,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright so I'm going single...

I'm a little scared, kinda thinking - what if I don't like it? what if I chose the wrong size turbo and I don't get to enjoy it or it's not what I expected?

Is this a normal feeling? It kinda sucks cause you put so much $ and time into it and then what if you get something completely :freak: ?

Someone comfort me :hug:

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
Tony, wipe your vagina, pull the tampon out, rub your uterus, and maybe set aside a little time for "yourself," you know, some cry time, maybe a hot bath or candles.

Then get into your newly single turbo'd supra and get back your fucking manhood! CHRIST

Love, Doc Adrock

Reactions: Eggy

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Adrocktt said:
Tony, wipe your vagina, pull the tampon out, rub your uterus, and maybe set aside a little time for "yourself," you know, some cry time, maybe a hot bath or candles.

Then get into your newly single turbo'd supra and get back your fucking manhood! CHRIST

Love, Doc Adrock

LOL

whats wrong with a hot bath with some candles????? :stickpoke

·
V-Pro Equipped
1,376 Posts
Adrocktt said:

Love, Doc Adrock
:bowrofl: :bowrofl:

you'll love it trust the community

·
LexusTico
3,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LMAO Adam :lol: :bowrofl:

I guess I'm just questioning whether spending all that $ was the right move.. it's a lot of $ to just drop at once and the more you think about it, the worse it gets... :run: I have about 2 weeks before my turbo kit shows up @ my door + installation and setup time and that's a lot of time to think.

I shouldn't worry about it huh.. :hs:

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
yea... quit being a pussy... :p youll love it..

C

·
0 Posts
the first time the force of acceleration manages to jam some girl's A-cups in her face, you will know you did the right thing.

·
Super Duper Moderator
616 Posts
SupraTico said:

I'm a little scared, kinda thinking - what if I don't like it?

Is this a normal feeling? It kinda sucks cause you put so much $ and time into it and then what if you get something completely :freak: ?

"I'm a little scared, kinda thinking - what if I don't like it?"

:freak: Send it here and i'll be more then happy to give her the first run. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
429 Posts
i was the same way at first, didnt know where to start. i thought i wanted one thing, then i changed my mind. i was able to get in touch with obiwan and he helped steer me in the right direction and select the turbo kit that was right for me. some of us just need a little guidance :) :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
LOL tony!!

Didn't you ride in Dan's single supra??? dude the aceleration, the sound, the joy of laying patches of rubber.. come on how can you tell me you wont enjoy it? LOL

Remind me to take the keys from you next time I see ya :p

·
LexusTico
3,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
^^ lol yeah, I've ridden in it and driven it though I've never really stepped on it except one time that we both swapped cars and even then I'd let off as soon as it started to really spool.. I loved it :love:

last night I rode in riggy's SC and I've also driven another buddy's single beast... loved them both. I was just worried that mine wouldn't turn out like those :freak: but I'm fine now lol I was a little bitch last night. :mamoru:

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
LOL! you better be.. and you are going to be done before me!! u suck! :p

But mine *should* be faster ;)

·
Hardtopper Once Again!
1,709 Posts
Tony,
I have the same concerns you have about going single. I had a lot of fun with my stock twins but I think after my car starts up and I drive it around I will not look back.

·
Premium Member
11,271 Posts
SupraTico said:

I'm a little scared, kinda thinking - what if I don't like it? what if I chose the wrong size turbo and I don't get to enjoy it or it's not what I expected?

If you buy a turbo kit from a good source, (like me) and you do not like the turbo you chose, I will gladly swap you for a different turbo!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Hey Tony, I'll give you a ride in mine and I'm sure you'll want to go single. Hehe.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts