Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a MP T70 on my Supra, well the Turbo is shot. Anyone know where I can pick up a new one or get mine rebuilt??? Also I know someone selling a fairly new T78, will his turbo bolt up where mine was, and what are the differences??? Thanks for the help.

·
Found E85 NOT in NJ!
5,253 Posts
well if you check the yellowpages or search online near your region, I am sure there are turbo rebuild shops that can rebuild and maybe even enlarge the turbo one time

I know there is a place in texas called majestic turbos but people give negative and postive feedback

One thing for sure is to always ask for references and talk tot customers that you see

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats why Im asking everyone on here... Can anyone make recomondations?? Shops, where to buy etc?

well if you check the yellowpages or search online near your region, I am sure there are turbo rebuild shops that can rebuild and maybe even enlarge the turbo one time

I know there is a place in texas called majestic turbos but people give negative and postive feedback

One thing for sure is to always ask for references and talk tot customers that you see

·
Registered
206 Posts
there's a guy in Port of Wilmington, DE. He is great with turbos, has hundreds of them. He rebuilds and sells. I would contact him, his name is John Burris 302-656-9925.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts